External monitor on standard controller?
606 3 2023-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50b43703
lvl.3
Flight distance : 424865 ft
Australia

Hi there

I have a Freeworld Ultrabright monitor kicking around and figured it would be great to hook it up to the regular controller in some manner. Anyone managed to do this and if so, is there a way to avoid a "Frankenstein" setup?
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using a mobile device when using the DJI Fly app. We don't have any details if this monitor works on the app as we only optimize the app with mobile devices, you may try to download it on the monitor and test it and see if this works. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-30
Use props
fans50b43703
lvl.3
Flight distance : 424865 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-30 16:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using a mobile device when using the DJI Fly app. We don't have any details if this monitor works on the app as we only optimize the app with mobile devices, you may try to download it on the monitor and test it and see if this works. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Yeah, I wasnt clear.

I only want to use it as a secondary monitor. The iPhone would remain the Primary.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans50b43703 Posted at 4-30 17:06
Yeah, I wasnt clear.

I only want to use it as a secondary monitor. The iPhone would remain the Primary.

Thank you for the clarification. We will coordinate this with our designated team. We will keep you posted once we received an update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules