REquest Previous Firmware For Manual Download
706 7 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I have Requisted   the previous Firmware and  like for it. I do not want hte Latest  released one I downloaded, it  does not do it for me in order to show my  concern I require the last firmware thank you

FISH

I like this Firmware  thank you

thumbnail_IMG_1693.jpg
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-5-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Please do so then to let this go more then 24 hours unanswered.
Allow 7 days more then enough so when all gets off Labor Week Holiday to get a Answer back
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-2 05:30
Please do so then to let this go more then 24 hours unanswered.
Allow 7 days more then enough so when all gets off Labor Week Holiday to get a Answer back

Thank you for patiently waiting. We already verify this with our team and it seems that we don't have an option to downgrade. If you are having issues with the latest update, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 05:54
Thank you for patiently waiting. We already verify this with our team and it seems that we don't have an option to downgrade. If you are having issues with the latest update, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.

And the answer would never been offered. We try not to treat Other Members with   Proticol  troubleshoot answers,  if Firmware was removed  back in Sept 2022, you should note on the site that Firmware is no longer going to be offered for downgrade,  its not and am I not entitled to a downgrade, according to DJI, its NO   thank you for   declining a Member
2023-5-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you may close this topic out,  and you should note the download page that firmware downgrade will no longer be allowed, if not noted, its  should not be declined when asked for, and that is where problems start.
2023-5-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Overview:
Date: 2023.04.26
Firmware Version: v01.03.10.30
DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.8.16
DJI Mimo App Android: v1.8.16

What’s New
Added Enhanced Image Quality in video shooting mode for certain resolutions and frame rates.
Improved image quality when used as a webcam or when livestreaming.
Optimized UI display for certain functions.
Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
Custom Mode settings will be reset after the firmware update.

If the update fails, follow the steps for troubleshooting.
1.    Restart Osmo Action 3 and DJI Mimo.
2.    Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the mobile device.
3.    Connect Osmo Action 3 to DJI Mimo and try the update again.
Contact DJI Support if the update fails again.

As this was done and Denied. you must mark  your post,  differently
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-2 07:50
And the answer would never been offered. We try not to treat Other Members with   Proticol  troubleshoot answers,  if Firmware was removed  back in Sept 2022, you should note on the site that Firmware is no longer going to be offered for downgrade,  its not and am I not entitled to a downgrade, according to DJI, its NO   thank you for   declining a Member

We totally understand your point, Fishycomics. We will forward this feedback of yours to our designated team. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules