Lightcut with latest action 2 software
931 3 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I can't seems to connect lightcut to my action 2, it keep sayins connection timed out or failed. I've tried to reset the both device and lightcut but didn't help.

Also lightcut says action Osmo action already connected to another app :/ but I'm setting it up on a new phone (Sony Xperia), delete the app from my old phone already.

Can someone shed a light on this.

Thanks
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the Lightcut on your new device (Sony Xperia)? Please make sure that the old device is not connected to the DJI Action 2 and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.   
2023-5-2
Use props
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 01:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the Lightcut on your new device (Sony Xperia)? Please make sure that the old device is not connected to the DJI Action 2 and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, I have re installed lightcut on my new phone, reset DJI connection and still nothing... So now I'm wondering whether it's compatible with Sony Xperia 1 IV :/.. I reinstalled lightcut on my Samsung S10 and it worked without issue.
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Markie8 Posted at 5-2 01:20
Hi, I have re installed lightcut on my new phone, reset DJI connection and still nothing... So now I'm wondering whether it's compatible with Sony Xperia 1 IV :/.. I reinstalled lightcut on my Samsung S10 and it worked without issue.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. You may try to contact Lightcut support at lightcutapp@gmail.com to check the compatibility of your mobile device with the said application. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules