Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rudyrudydellinger.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3488875 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hello,
today I tried to update my firmware but the version is not even shown in the app.

I am on Firmware 01.00.01.00, the app version is 1.6.6. In the Firmware tab of the app it says Frimware Version N/A.

What is the problem and how can I solve it.

Thank you for your help,
Rudy
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what DJI RS 3 are you using? Is it the Mini, Pro, or the DJI RS 3? Please try to follow the steps below to update the firmware:

1. Press and hold the power button to power on the gimbal.

2. Launch the Ronin app, tap Connect to Gimbal, and select your DJI RS 3 Pro/RS 3/RS 3 Mini on the device list.

3. When new firmware is available, there will be a prompt on the top of the Ronin app main page that says "Update Now."* Simply tap it. There will be a prompt to indicate a successful update. Tap Exit to complete the update. You may reinstall the app on your device if the firmware will not show and try again.

4. If the update fails, restart the device and try again.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-2
Use props
rudyrudydellinger.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply!

I habe got the RS 3 - no Pro or Mini.

Here in the forum rhey mentioned a new firmware, 1.00.02.00 if I remember it correctly. But I do not get the ‚Update Now‘ in the App and also in the App I get the info - Firmware N/A in the firmware tab.

I tried the App way of upgrading but with no success at all! Any other ways to kind of force the gimbal to update?

Thank you,
Rudy
2023-5-2
Use props
rudyrudydellinger.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

Solved the update problem - found the hint to press the 'Firmware' in the App for 10 seconds and ended up at the 'Downgrading' dialog 8)... I then downgraded to 1.00.02.00 - everything went well!

Thank you,
Rudy
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rudyrudydellinger.com Posted at 5-2 23:11
Solved the update problem - found the hint to press the 'Firmware' in the App for 10 seconds and ended up at the 'Downgrading' dialog 8)... I then downgraded to 1.00.02.00 - everything went well!

Thank you,

Sorry for the late response. We are more than happy to know that your issue has now been resolved. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules