DJI Flight Hub 2 and Mavic 3
1720 3 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jh_senator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212388 ft
Germany

The DJI Flight Hub 2 platform is an outstanding system for planning and monitoring flights. Unfortunately, it is currently only available for the Enterprise series and the Mavic 3T and not for the Mavic 2 camera drohnes.
Are there plans to make the DJI Flight Hub 2 available for the DJI Mavic 3, or at least to provide a similar planning and management platform? And if so, in what time frame can this be expected?

2023-5-1
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13800095 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you ever actually used Flighthub 2? If you've only ever looked at their website then I can understand how you think it's outstanding. They make it look really nice, but actually using it is just about worthless currently. You can't plan anything besides a simple waypoint mission, and monitoring..? There's no way to even see the mission that the drone is currently running. No flight paths, no flight trails, no controls, none of that. Every button that would be useful is either nonexistent or greyed out. Don't fall for their flashy looking webpage on Flighthub 2. It looks like it has received more attention than the software has.

For your second question, without a doubt I'll say it will not be offered for the consumer series. Ever. With it's electronic shutter and no RTK, it is not a mapping drone. More importantly DJI will never blur the lines between these two platforms. That would hurt their bottom dollar. Which is more important to them than making a great drone at the end of the day.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We currently have not received any information about future support of the FlightHub 2 for the DJI Mavic 3 Series. But we understand your request. We assure you that this feedback will reach the designated team for attention. Thanks for your continued support.
2023-5-1
Use props
jh_senator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212388 ft
Germany

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-1 13:31
Have you ever actually used Flighthub 2? If you've only ever looked at their website then I can understand how you think it's outstanding. They make it look really nice, but actually using it is just about worthless currently. You can't plan anything besides a simple waypoint mission, and monitoring..? There's no way to even see the mission that the drone is currently running. No flight paths, no flight trails, no controls, none of that. Every button that would be useful is either nonexistent or greyed out. Don't fall for their flashy looking webpage on Flighthub 2. It looks like it has received more attention than the software has.

For your second question, without a doubt I'll say it will not be offered for the consumer series. Ever. With it's electronic shutter and no RTK, it is not a mapping drone. More importantly DJI will never blur the lines between these two platforms. That would hurt their bottom dollar. Which is more important to them than making a great drone at the end of the day.

Thank you for your comment on my thread. Yes, I only know the DJI Flight Hub 2 from presentations and the test mode. As our Mavic 3 drones cannot be used with it at the moment, I have not been able to gain any practical experience with it. So I am very grateful for your concerns and advice.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules