1267 3 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CarlitoQuerido
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31483763 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

I was Flying my AVATA indoors, and suddenly the drone became crazy, it stopped responding to the controller and throttled up, it went to the front very fast and I was not able to stop it. I attach the video so you can see the recording from the Googles, it crashed to the wall, that was the only way to stop it, this is super dangerous.

Any comments on how to prevent this type of errors , anybody else had the same Problem?

This same issue happened to me a couple of times with different AVATAs, flying backwards full throttle with no control. in the video you can see I was hovering, but the speed shows 40km/h, then it goes full speed and crashed to a three:

This is the LOG of the Backwards Flyaway showed in the past video, maybe you can get more information about this Problem :

I have two more videos showing this erratic behaivor, and FlightLogs.  

I think this should be addressed to prevent an accident, if DJI needs the information to investigate a possible manufacturing error, please let me know so I can deliver them to you.I urge you to conduct a thorough examination of your product and its components to identify any faults or defects that may have contributed to this incident. It is crucial that you take swift action to rectify this issue to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future and to ensure the safety of your customers.

2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi CarlitoQuerido, I am sorry to read about the accidents. May I know if you have started a case for this issue?
If not, please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
We will conduct data analysis to find out the reason for the accident as the drone is within the warranty period, and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
We are concerned about the case, please let me know if you have got a case number, I will keep an eye on it.
2023-5-1
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=274524
2023-5-2
Use props
Oregon UAV and Drone LLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1934137 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just had an Avata flyaway yesterday as well. Following.
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules