1615 13 2023-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skawzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 343766 ft
Serbia

Hi there!

As many of us can sometimes be worried when buying a new drone and have asking ourselves "Is my drone new and unused, I'm the first owner?"

I also asked myself and checked that.

I checked the drone activation time for all almost all components and the date confirms the day I first activated it as well as the date for the batteries.

The question is:

For safety purposes. Is the activation date on my DJI account or drone activation in general?

Checked using this link: Activation Info Inquiry (dji.com)
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, skawzy. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the drone activation data, not to the DJI Account. Also, if you received a new drone and connect it to the app, and if the app prompted that the product need to activate that means the product is a new product. Please feel free to use it.   
2023-5-2
Use props
skawzy
lvl.3
Serbia

Thanks for your reply DJI Gamora!

So there is no possibility for someone to reset the activation date and sell the drone as new?
2023-5-2
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

skawzy Posted at 5-2 22:25

So there is no possibility for someone to reset the activation date and sell the drone as new?

Resetting the activation date isn't possible.
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome, skawzy. Yes, there is no option to reset the activation date as it will automatically be recorded once you activate the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-5-4
Use props
imdronelover
lvl.3
Serbia

It's nice to know.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, skawzy. Regretfully, there's no option to reset the activation date as you can only activate the drone once. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810 ft

Pakistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-4 00:25
You are most welcome, skawzy. Yes, there is no option to reset the activation date as it will automatically be recorded once you activate the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Dear, I bought Air 3 recently but i have doubt it is used as activation days shown are 48 days but flight time and flight distance is 0.  So my question is if flight time and flight distance can be reset.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F Posted at 12-23 10:08
Dear, I bought Air 3 recently but i have doubt it is used as activation days shown are 48 days but flight time and flight distance is 0.  So my question is if flight time and flight distance can be reset.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the flight distance and time will be reflected within the account holder based on the flight records. If you haven't made any flights within your account, the flight distance and time will show 0. Furthermore, you could also check the activation date of your aircraft via this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for replying. Actually my main concern is can we get the record or log if the drone was used after the activation. Or it can be reset as activation days are not reset. I am uploading pic taken from RC2 remote the Activated days are shown but Flight times are zero. If the drone was used can flight time be reset. Is there any way we can extract log file from drone itself to know the history. Thanks.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F Posted at 12-24 09:34
Thanks for replying. Actually my main concern is can we get the record or log if the drone was used after the activation. Or it can be reset as activation days are not reset. I am uploading pic taken from RC2 remote the Activated days are shown but Flight times are zero. If the drone was used can flight time be reset. Is there any way we can extract log file from drone itself to know the history. Thanks.

Thank you for replying. The flight record saved locally will be deleted after the flight records have been synced. There are no flight logs that will be saved directly from the aircraft and no option to reset unless a new account is logged in to the DJI Fly app for a new record. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 01:11
Thank you for replying. The flight record saved locally will be deleted after the flight records have been synced. There are no flight logs that will be saved directly from the aircraft and no option to reset unless a new account is logged in to the DJI Fly app for a new record. I hope this information helps.

Thanks. I am getting to understand how flight logging works. This means its almost impossible to detect if the drone was used earlier or how much used. So just asking if there is anything from which we can detect if drone is used like battery health or charge cycle. Any other data or stats which cannot be reset or linked with user accounts. Means any hardware data which can tell drone usage and cannot be reset in any circumstances. Thanks
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 01:11

Thanks. I am getting to understand how flight logging works. This means its almost impossible to detect if the drone was used earlier or how much used. So just asking if there is anything from which we can detect if drone is used like battery health or charge cycle. Any other data or stats which cannot be reset or linked with user accounts. Means any hardware data which can tell drone usage and cannot be reset in any circumstances. Thanks
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F Posted at 12-25 21:50

Thank you for responding. I'm afraid that there's no available software that provides this relevant information as the previous flight records will be bound to the user's account. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules