1616 6 2023-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Hi there,

Will the M30 work with the DJI goggles 2? - with or without the RC plus controller.

I also couldn't find out if the Goggles 2 had a HDMI input.

It would be great if the pro systems finally make use of the FPV experience of the Goggles. It is maybe not so obvious at first, but Goggles are a great way to avoid sunlight issues. It also helps to concentrate on the mission focus such as power lines, S&R, industry inspections,etc..
Also with two pilots where one focuses only on the image.

Any idea?

2023-5-2
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you even check the DJI website?

Which products can be used with DJI Goggles 2?
DJI Goggles 2 is compatible with the following products:
1. DJI Mavic Series
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Mavic 3 Classic

2. DJI Mini Series
DJI Mini 3 Pro

3. DJI Avata Series
DJI Avata

4. DJI FPV Series
DJI O3 Air Unit
DJI Digital FPV System

Does DJI Goggles 2 support HDMI output or HDMI input?
No.

Note that fully immersive FPV googles are not legal everywhere for professional use without a separate VO, as they preclude the PIC from keeping the aircraft within VLOS. An independent VO is not required when using AR Goggles such as EPSON Moverio glasses that allow one to see an image projected on their surroundings. In fact, EPSON made a version (now discontinued & replaced with the model linked in the previous sentence) specifically for use with DJI drones.

2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_pI7ktwa6Tjit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258547 ft
United States

patiam Posted at 5-2 07:51

Dji has not listened to the dji fpv demand, they have created a great os3 but not found in their dji fpv just 2 years old and they supply it to 3rd party Fpv companies only making third party drones superior in ways to the dji fpv.. For those of us that find the dji fpv superior in flight to the Avata please update fpv Integra motion controllers and goggles to be compatible with  dji fpv. So dji fpv can rule the fpv skies thank you
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, IBV Bob. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 doesn't have an HDMI port. We currently don't have any information on whether the M30 will be compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 in the future but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

patiam Posted at 5-2 07:51

Well. Thanks for the answer.
Anyway, it would be great if Dji can make goggles that are compatible.
VLOS is not an issue with right license. Anyway the direction for Pro missions is clearly BVLOS as it is a bit of the whole point having an UAV in the first place for a growing range of applications. OK. For now I will use 3rd party VR  and darkened truck to get disturbences out of sight.

Dji, pls consider goggles for pro systems!
2023-5-7
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 19:49
Hi, IBV Bob. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 doesn't have an HDMI port. We currently don't have any information on whether the M30 will be compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 in the future but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Thanks for your reply. I'm also aware of the dji/AE flight Intelligence Box for scanning rotor blades of wind turbines. Your team made a good job there. Also this set up would benefit of goggles operation.
Anyway, there are plant of applications where the operator needs to see the slightest glitch in an image taken.
Until then I enjoy Dji drones of all kinds with my 55" OLED screen in the darkened mission truck.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

IBV Bob Posted at 5-7 11:33
Thanks for your reply. I'm also aware of the dji/AE flight Intelligence Box for scanning rotor blades of wind turbines. Your team made a good job there. Also this set up would benefit of goggles operation.
Anyway, there are plant of applications where the operator needs to see the slightest glitch in an image taken.
Until then I enjoy Dji drones of all kinds with my 55" OLED screen in the darkened mission truck.

Hi, IBV Bob. Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is our greatest motivation. We will keep providing professional service in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules