DJI CARE REFRESH VIDEO VERIFICATION
512 8 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09574d84
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8894 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve decided to get DJI refresh and when I did the verification video and played it back it doesn’t show any of the information on the screen just me moving the gimbal up and down,how do I det it to record what’s on the screen please?
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you may use the screen recording feature of your mobile device and send us the screen recording video. Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
fans09574d84
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 5-3 06:38
Hi there, you may use the screen recording feature of your mobile device and send us the screen recording video. Thank you.

Ok thanks DJI Susan,that will be a first,done plenty of screen shots but never a screen vid,I’ll give it a do tomorrow.
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans09574d84 Posted at 5-3 11:00
Ok thanks DJI Susan,that will be a first,done plenty of screen shots but never a screen vid,I’ll give it a do tomorrow.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a great day!
2023-5-3
Use props
HoverHead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 23:04
You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a great day!

I’ve done what I hope is required for the verification video although step 3 going back to the camera view and tap flight status which I couldn’t find so I went right through the menu scroll through Safety,control,camera etc just to be sure,Where do I upload the video so it can be verified please?I went to step one to purchase and entered the S/N number and it came up with"The service cannot be purchased as your product activation time has expired" Help required please
2023-5-6
Use props
HoverHead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HoverHead Posted at 5-6 03:52
I’ve done what I hope is required for the verification video although step 3 going back to the camera view and tap flight status which I couldn’t find so I went right through the menu scroll through Safety,control,camera etc just to be sure,Where do I upload the video so it can be verified please?I went to step one to purchase and entered the S/N number and it came up with"The service cannot be purchased as your product activation time has expired" Help required please

Hello, you may submit the video using this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload . If you are having issues uploading the video, please take a screenshot of the error and send it to us. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-11
Use props
HoverHead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 01:31
Hello, you may submit the video using this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload . If you are having issues uploading the video, please take a screenshot of the error and send it to us. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead!

Thank You,I’ve just uploaded the video,I couldn’t find camera errors so guess that’s a good thing,
Thanks again for your help,
Nic
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HoverHead Posted at 5-11 06:01
Thank You,I’ve just uploaded the video,I couldn’t find camera errors so guess that’s a good thing,
Thanks again for your help,
Nic

You are most welcome, Nic. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules