dji Smart Controller rc Won't Charge or Turn on ??
596 3 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ali engineer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 827621 ft
Iraq

I've been using my DJI RC remote with my Mini 3 Pro for about a 6 month. i want to charge it by using the original cable its work after may be 2 hour and I went to turn on my remote it has no power (no lights flash when you click the power button) and the screen doesn't show anything. daed

what can i do  plz help ??
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ali engineer. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to your RC. Please try the following steps below:
1. Please confirm if you can turn it on by doing a short press and then a long press of the power button to power it on.
2. Please confirm whether the DJI RC has sufficient power. It is recommended to try again after charging it fully. If it cannot be charged normally, it is recommended to replace the charger and charging cable and try again. If the problem persists, please send it back for testing. (Note: If short press the power button and the indicator light does not light up, and even connected with charger still does not light up and cannot be charged normally, please send it back for testing).
3. The phenomenon of not powering on may be that the DJI RC has been powered on normally but the screen is black. You can press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then restart and try (Note: *The USB cable must be disconnected before pressing and holding the power button for 15s to power off the DJI RC.).
4. Connect to the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for firmware upgrade & refresh.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-3
Use props
Ali engineer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 827621 ft
Iraq

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 22:48
Hi, Ali engineer. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to your RC. Please try the following steps below:
1. Please confirm if you can turn it on by doing a short press and then a long press of the power button to power it on.
2. Please confirm whether the DJI RC has sufficient power. It is recommended to try again after charging it fully. If it cannot be charged normally, it is recommended to replace the charger and charging cable and try again. If the problem persists, please send it back for testing. (Note: If short press the power button and the indicator light does not light up, and even connected with charger still does not light up and cannot be charged normally, please send it back for testing).

I am tried every steps such us connect with cable and press power , dissconnect cable and press power for 15 seconds and changing cable source every thing i tried its useless nothing and dont showing anything even not work no sound nothing, dead dead ...
i dont know whats the reason and whats the solution ?
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ali engineer Posted at 5-4 01:27
I am tried every steps such us connect with cable and press power , dissconnect cable and press power for 15 seconds and changing cable source every thing i tried its useless nothing and dont showing anything even not work no sound nothing, dead dead ...
i dont know whats the reason and whats the solution ?

Hi, Ali engineer. Thank you for the update. If none of the above solutions can be solved, please send it in for further diagnosis. You may contact our DJI support at (http://www.dji.com/support) so that they can help provide you with details on how you'll be able to send the RC in. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules