Mimo App and Action 3 Playback is it really resolved
1597 29 2023-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI The Company has a Block or being blocked by Carriers and or other companies. the Resolution is, Airplane mode must be on in order to  view and use the app for Playback on certain devices.

Till an Agreement of Spy Vs. Spy stops this will be the only way we go about things.
2023-5-3
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Lol love your irony
2023-5-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I share what others can not express Lol.. thanks Man do my best to   say it out loud
2023-5-3
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198281 ft
United States

Still having issues seeing my videos in the app
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

China have blocked American phones

I have to try this with my Chinese phone
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 5-4 05:55
China have blocked American phones

I have to try this with my Chinese phone

ha ha ha, DJI can call you, but you can not use the App
2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 5-4 06:38
ha ha ha, DJI can call you, but you can not use the App

Which version do you have? I only tried with .030 and worked great. Didn't update to even newer version.
Probably I missed your point here?
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 5-4 06:42
Which version do you have? I only tried with .030 and worked great. Didn't update to even newer version.
Probably I missed your point here?

Both the App and camera on the april 26th update, Iphone 12.  If i get an Iphone 15  ibe  no longer with a action camera Lol
2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 5-4 07:03
Both the App and camera on the april 26th update, Iphone 12.  If i get an Iphone 15  ibe  no longer with a action camera Lol

I see.. well I made a video respons to you
2023-5-4
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Works great on the iPhone 7 as well using iOS 15.7.4.
2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

osmonauta Posted at 5-4 07:48
Works great on the iPhone 7 as well using iOS 15.7.4.

China have only blocked Fish then
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

maybe it can be a card issue, what DJI will say
2023-5-4
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

When you are looking at the thumbnails of your recordings in the Mimo app on your phone, are those the original 1080p, 2.7k, or 4k files or are they the smaller 720p versions (aka the LRF files)? I'm guessing they are the LRF files since if you were to make a 4k recording that is 3.7GB, that would take some time to xfer via wireless to your phone (but maybe not). Since the recordings show up in an instant, I'm thinking they might be the LRF files being displayed in the Mimo album.

If they are the LRF files, won't you try...

1. Record a video
2. Transfer only the corresponding LRF file to the computer
3. Rename the LRF file to MP4
4. Transfer the now renamed MP4 file to your phone and see if you can play it

Because if you can't play it then maybe there's some compatibility issue between your phone / iOS version and the LRF files. However, it's possible that this has nothing to do with anything and the problem is something completely different. Worth a try, though.

Also, what about photos? If you take pictures, will they display in the Mimo album?

2023-5-4
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

no problems with xiaomi phone
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

lets give a shot
2023-5-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Strange that Fish, could it be your phone only?
2023-5-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 5-4 12:55
Strange that Fish, could it be your phone only?

Another Person reported this, as well. we have a2nd Iphone 12. so I can try that later . anything is Possible. do not rule things out yet
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict. When this error appears while previewing, please turn off the mobile phone’s mobile network. Then, launch DJI Mimo for previewing or downloading. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-5 01:37
Hi, Fishycomics. We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict. When this error appears while previewing, please turn off the mobile phone’s mobile network. Then, launch DJI Mimo for previewing or downloading, like what you have performed in the video. Thank you for your kind understanding.

so i am to Not delete off the app, but  turn Airplane mode off. let me try that soon, stay tuned
2023-5-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2023-5-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Resolved

Airplane mode must be turned on to bipass restrictions placed on by Big Bros or someone

DJI The Company has a Block or being blocked by Carriers and or other companies. the Resolution is, Airplane mode must be on in order to  view and use the app for Playback on certain devices.

Till an Agreement of Spy Vs. Spy stops this will be the only way we go about things.
2023-5-5
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Usa is keeping you from spying for China
2023-5-5
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

I didn't mention the obvious because I was under the impression (for some reason) you already had Airplane Mode disabled, since you have done a video about it in the past (3 months or so ago) where you are showing that to combat this issue, Airplane Mode must be turned off. Did you forget about it?

2023-5-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 5-5 06:43
I didn't mention the obvious because I was under the impression (for some reason) you already had Airplane Mode disabled, since you have done a video about it in the past (3 months or so ago) where you are showing that to combat this issue, Airplane Mode must be turned off. Did you forget about it?

No. the problem was not clear, where  Only Airplane mode  was to be turned off, I took it as the app had to be deleted, and reload only once with Airplane mode off,   I did not think Airplane mode only was to be used that was my mistake, and that I

A P O L O G I S E   on.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-5 03:10
so i am to Not delete off the app, but  turn Airplane mode off. let me try that soon, stay tuned

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for trying it. Glad it worked on your end. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again. Have a good day!
2023-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 07:29
Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for trying it. Glad it worked on your end. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again. Have a good day!

If this is how the Camera is to work, I wonder how many others  will think this is the Resolution?
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 5-7 10:35
If this is how the Camera is to work, I wonder how many others  will think this is the Resolution?

Hi, Fishycomics. We understand that it's inconvenient for the users but since this is due to a network conflict, this is the best resolution that we can offer right now. But we will document this concern for analysis, if you have time, please provide us with the following details for proper documentation:
1. DJI Mimo Verison.
2. Action 3 Firmware Version.
3. Mobile Model.
4. Mobile Phone's System Version.
Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-5-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

does DJI make a phone?
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules