Redmi Note 12 not compatible with Fly App
6835 26 2023-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john_aldz
lvl.1

Philippines

Do you have any fix for this? Redmi Note 12 not compatible with Fly App
My phone broke and I got a new Redmi Note 12 Pro, unfortuantely it's not compatible.

Please don't suggest to get a new phone, I don't have extra cash to get another one
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. It shows here that your mobile device Redmi Note 12 is not on the compatibility list. However, this does not mean that your mobile device will not work, there may be some functionality errors but we will assist you with learning the details.

Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience with the said mobile device? Are you having issues with downloading the app or installing it on your mobile device? Please provide us with some screenshots so we can help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-4
Use props
Hermes2
New

Romania

The phone I was about to buy it tommorow for my first/new drone Dji Mini 2 Se..ffs....Redmi Note 12
So far what I read on Dji forums: Android 12 doesn't work with this "app" ....phones with Snapdragon chipset wont work either...

Motorola Edge 30 Neo ?
Motorola Moto g73 ?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S ?
Xiaomi Poco F3 ?
Xiaomi Poco X5 ?
Oppo Find X3 Lite ?
Samsung Galaxy A34 ?
OnePlus Nord 2 ?
Honor Magic 5 Lite ?
Oppo Find X5 Lite ?
Huawei nova Y90 ?
Which of these models would go with this app for my new Dji Mini 2 Se drone?

PS:  Even in my wildest dreams I didn't believe that the great company DJI is not ABLEto make an app that is compatible at least with the most famous phone companies in the world, especially those from the "mother" country China, more than that, this "fly app"  should be compatible with JUST the Android version of a phone, like 11, 12, 13 and not by the model itself
2023-5-9
Use props
john_aldz
lvl.1

Philippines

The weird thing is, i tried my friends poco f4 and its working. Poco and redmi are both xiaomi if im not mistaken. So how come redmi note 12 pro doesn't work. This really sucks. Please dji, make ur app compatible with good android phones.
2023-5-9
Use props
john_aldz
lvl.1

Philippines

The weird thing is, i tried my friends poco f4 and its working. Poco and redmi are both xiaomi if im not mistaken. So how come redmi note 12 pro doesn't work. This really sucks. Please dji, make ur app compatible with good android phones.
2023-5-9
Use props
Dany_DIALER
New
Flight distance : 48727 ft

Poland

I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 - 6/128GB (23021RAA2Y), MIUI 14.0.4, Android 13 TKQ1.221114.001, and my DJI Fly 1.10 works properly, I have no problems with the Mini 2. But I had to install it from external sources, after Google Play it did not give such a possibility.
2023-5-31
Use props
geo psy
New

Greece

Good Evening. I recently bought a redmy note 12 s and when I use it with the DJI MINI 2 periodically the app shows the message "rc not connected to mobile device" and the mobile screen freezes.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

geo psy Posted at 8-4 07:18
Good Evening. I recently bought a redmy note 12 s and when I use it with the DJI MINI 2 periodically the app shows the message "rc not connected to mobile device" and the mobile screen freezes.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to enable the USB debugging under developer options on your mobile device. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-13 05:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to enable the USB debugging under developer options on your mobile device. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Hi, I have the same issue on my new Redmi Note 12S. I have reinstalled the app, USB debugging is on, but I have the same issue. It seems that it's something related to the charging port.

My old MI9T has no issues
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH Posted at 9-19 07:00
Hi, I have the same issue on my new Redmi Note 12S. I have reinstalled the app, USB debugging is on, but I have the same issue. It seems that it's something related to the charging port.

My old MI9T has no issues

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue? In addition, please send us the screenshot showing on the screen when you experience the issue on the app so we can check it. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-20
Use props
djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-20 22:55
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue? In addition, please send us the screenshot showing on the screen when you experience the issue on the app so we can check it. Thank you for your understanding.
It is very difficult to capture the screen.
I think that the problem is not related to the app itself, but rather to the remote control. When the phone is connected via the usb cable it goes from charging ro not charging in an endless loop. When it shows charging the usb connectivity options window pops up, but before being able to select anything the phone seems to stop charging and disconnects from the remote. Occasionally (while in the charging -not charging loop) the option to launch DJI Fly app pops out.
As a conclusion, I think the problem is related to the connection between the phone and the remote (it might be related on how it is being identified as an accessory or not, or it might relate to the remote's current output).

Screen record file: https://mega.nz/file/UE0WFCQK#emzuunsdydDE3K0nBuLy_RYfDQysXNaV9y5DGZmQu1w
2023-9-21
Use props
djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH
lvl.1

Greece

djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH Posted at 9-21 04:21
I think that the problem is not related to the app itself, but rather to the remote control. When the phone is connected via the usb cable it goes from charging ro not charging in an endless loop. When it shows charging the usb connectivity options window pops up, but before being able to select anything the phone seems to stop charging and disconnects from the remote. Occasionally (while in the charging -not charging loop) the option to launch DJI Fly app pops out.
As a conclusion, I think the problem is related to the connection between the phone and the remote (it might be related on how it is being identified as an accessory or not, or it might relate to the remote's current output).
After some testing I found that if you apply some pressure downwards (as seen by the direction of arrow in the photo), the phone establishes a stable connection with the remote.
However, I won't try flying my drone as if the phone losses usb connectivity, it would be an emergency situation for the drone itself and I might not be able to recover it
IMG-edeca365fd09d532f62440c041f6f606-V.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-21-16-10-07-897_dji.go.v5.jpg
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH Posted at 9-21 04:21
As a conclusion, I think the problem is related to the connection between the phone and the remote (it might be related on how it is being identified as an accessory or not, or it might relate to the remote's current output).

Thank you for keeping us posted. It is shown that your mobile device is a Redmi Note 12S, and connectivity issue occurs during use. The technical assessment result shows that this model cannot be used normally as the mobile device system/hardware is not supported. Currently, we have no plan to update the compatibility of this device. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend you to use devices under the compatibility list that pass our tests and evaluations for compatibility to obtain a better operating experience. You may check the link below for the list. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-9-22
Use props
djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-22 20:33
Thank you for keeping us posted. It is shown that your mobile device is a Redmi Note 12S, and connectivity issue occurs during use. The technical assessment result shows that this model cannot be used normally as the mobile device system/hardware is not supported. Currently, we have no plan to update the compatibility of this device. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend you to use devices under the compatibility list that pass our tests and evaluations for compatibility to obtain a better operating experience. You may check the link below for the list. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Last update of DJI Fly app (Android V 1.11.4) seems to have partially resolved the issue. Now most of the times there is a stable connection between mobile and rc controller with only a few disconnections. The good thing is that when mobile disconnects from rc, the rc keeps controlling the drone.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b3uD92iCn4AH Posted at 10-1 03:54
Last update of DJI Fly app (Android V 1.11.4) seems to have partially resolved the issue. Now most of the times there is a stable connection between mobile and rc controller with only a few disconnections. The good thing is that when mobile disconnects from rc, the rc keeps controlling the drone.

Thank you for your response. Rest assured that we are working hard for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with our DJI Apps. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-2
Use props
hervedu65
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-4 21:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. It shows here that your mobile device Redmi Note 12 is not on the compatibility list. However, this does not mean that your mobile device will not work, there may be some functionality errors but we will assist you with learning the details.

Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience with the said mobile device? Are you having issues with downloading the app or installing it on your mobile device? Please provide us with some screenshots so we can help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello,

I have a mavic pro 1st gen so I need DJI GO 4 app. I just bought a Redmi note 12 pro and the app doesn't work on it. To be more precise, I can install the app, launch it, log in and then...
Display becomes crazy: landscape, portrait, landscape portrait... 3 or 4 times then the app crash and closes without any error message. I've tried to lock screen orientation, no improvment, I've tried to let the phone on a table, no movement, no improvment neither, and off course, the phone has been rebooted several times since the installation, no improvment. Thanks for your help !
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hervedu65 Posted at 10-23 01:26
Hello,

I have a mavic pro 1st gen so I need DJI GO 4 app. I just bought a Redmi note 12 pro and the app doesn't work on it. To be more precise, I can install the app, launch it, log in and then...

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check? We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device that is listed on our website for the DJI Go 4 app to avoid any issues. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding .

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_4eUNobJ5hHBa
lvl.1

Colombia

Hola, tengo problemas con mi Xiaomi note 12s, a la hora de descargar los vídeos no los reproduce. Me aparece el siguiente aviso.
2023-10-26
Use props
hervedu65
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 03:44
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check? We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device that is listed on our website for the DJI Go 4 app to avoid any issues. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding .

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Hi, thanks for your answer. As you can imagine, I do not want to buy another phone, mine is only 2 months old.

Here is a video of what happens when I start the app Dji Go 4. I didn't move the phone at all during recording. As said, blocking the auto screen orientation or leaving the phone in landscape position do not change anything.
https://youtube.com/shorts/0iY8R7n8zsQ?si=hOwNKRCJLZlKnYGS

Thank you for your support
2023-11-3
Use props
djiuser_LYFMDVhquhoX
New

Spain

What android app do I need to download for my DJI mini 2 se would like to see if I can put it on my phone before my mini arrives
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LYFMDVhquhoX Posted at 11-10 14:16
What android app do I need to download for my DJI mini 2 se would like to see if I can put it on my phone before my mini arrives

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. It is required to download the DJI Fly app to use the Mini 2 SE. You can download it from the DJI official website or use this direct link: https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a great day.
2023-11-10
Use props
djiuser_LYFMDVhquhoX
New

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-10 23:13
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. It is required to download the DJI Fly app to use the Mini 2 SE. You can download it from the DJI official website or use this direct link: https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a great day.

Thanks
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-11
Use props
hervedu65
lvl.1

France

hervedu65 Posted at 11-3 13:02
Hi, thanks for your answer. As you can imagine, I do not want to buy another phone, mine is only 2 months old.

Here is a video of what happens when I start the app Dji Go 4. I didn't move the phone at all during recording. As said, blocking the auto screen orientation or leaving the phone in landscape position do not change anything.

DJI paladin, could you help me?
2023-11-15
Use props
hervedu65
lvl.1

France

hervedu65 Posted at 11-15 12:32
DJI paladin, could you help me?

Hi ! Does anyone here has a solution to keep using a mavic pro with a redmi note 12 pro 5G?

I have looked up another app to use it but that is clearly not as cool as DJI GO 4 was... Can someone help me? I love my mavic pro and also my new phone and the service center advice me to change my phone...

Regards,
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_eOvlnSUByGtH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14255 ft
Greece

hervedu65 Posted at 12-18 02:19
Hi ! Does anyone here has a solution to keep using a mavic pro with a redmi note 12 pro 5G?

I have looked up another app to use it but that is clearly not as cool as DJI GO 4 was... Can someone help me? I love my mavic pro and also my new phone and the service center advice me to change my phone...

i have redmi note 12 pro 5g and i confirm that mini 2 se work very nice with dji fly apk.Never cause any trouble to me
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hervedu65 Posted at 12-18 02:19

Hi there. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules