369 8 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebfd0e0b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29206 ft
Canada

Hello,
I havent been flying my mini 3 pro for around 6 months and one of the batteries' indicator light(in the battery hub) does not turn on when i click the button. I  havent tried charging the battery yet. is there anything i can do? or is this battery just dead?
thanks

2023-5-5
Use props
fansebfd0e0b
lvl.3
Canada

i just started charging the battery and its blinking green light as soon as i connecetd it to the charger. its a good sign right?
2023-5-5
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

fansebfd0e0b Posted at 5-5 19:30
i just started charging the battery and its blinking green light as soon as i connecetd it to the charger. its a good sign right?

If the battery is discharged, then as it charges, the number of blinking diodes will increase.
2023-5-5
Use props
fansebfd0e0b
lvl.3
Canada

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-5 21:25
If the battery is discharged, then as it charges, the number of blinking diodes will increase.

thanks for the reply. The batteries should be fine right ? And one more question, my RCN1 controller's light also doesn't turn on when I tap the button but it finished charging to full in 1 hour. Isn't an empty controller supposed to take 4 hours to charge to full?
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansebfd0e0b. Thank you for reaching out. To prevent swelling, the battery automatically discharges to 96% of the battery level when it is idle for one day and approximately 60% when idle for nine days, and so on. Just charge the battery again to check if the light will come up or not. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
fansebfd0e0b
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 00:14
Hi, fansebfd0e0b. Thank you for reaching out. To prevent swelling, the battery automatically discharges to 96% of the battery level when it is idle for one day and approximately 60% when idle for nine days, and so on. Just charge the battery again to check if the light will come up or not. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

icharged it , the lights came up instantly and it works fine in the test flights.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_iBUQmIFvrUjQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12762 ft
Brazil

I bought a Mini 3 Pro + a Fly more combo TODAY. When I tried charging the batteries with the 2-way charger, one of them won't blink at all (ouut of the "original" battery from the drone + the 2 from the FMC), no matter what slot it's plugged into. It's brand new, so I feel like it's defective. I didn't even fly the drone yet. What should I do? Thank you very much!
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansebfd0e0b Posted at 5-7 08:12
icharged it , the lights came up instantly and it works fine in the test flights.

Hi, fansebfd0e0b. Thank you for the reply. Glad that it's working on test flights. In case there will be an issue, there will be a prompt in the DJI Fly so feel free to use it if you didn't receive any error prompts pertaining to the battery. Have a safe flight!
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_iBUQmIFvrUjQ Posted at 5-7 15:43
I bought a Mini 3 Pro + a Fly more combo TODAY. When I tried charging the batteries with the 2-way charger, one of them won't blink at all (ouut of the "original" battery from the drone + the 2 from the FMC), no matter what slot it's plugged into. It's brand new, so I feel like it's defective. I didn't even fly the drone yet. What should I do? Thank you very much!

Hi, djiuser_iBUQmIFvrUjQ. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to charge the battery for at least two hours, also please try the steps below:
①Ensure that the charging temperature range for the intelligent flight battery is within the required range;
② Change another port of the charging for charging. If the battery can be charged normally, it indicates that the battery port of the charging hub is abnormal. If the charging still fails, change the charging method, use a charger and ensure that the battery is not in hibernation mode;
* The batteries of some products will enter hibernation mode when shipped out from the factory for long-term storage. A battery in hibernation mode can be woken up with a charger, but not with a charging hub. If the wake-up fails, please re-connect the charger until the battery wakes up.
③ Please check the battery LED status, comparing to the battery LED status to confirm if the battery protection information is triggered by abnormal charging;
④ Try to use another battery in the same charging port and observe whether the charging is abnormal. If it charges normally, it indicates that the first battery is abnormal. If the charging still fails, please use a charger for charging. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules