DJI Ronin 4D Flex availability?
965 3 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joseugs
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hi all, is there any info on the Flex availability? Need a date or smthng. to be able to plan stuff...
2023-5-7
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I don't think it is feasible to plan for its availability. In the past 3 days they have become available and sold out within hours in Germany and the US. If you have not pre-ordered, all you can do is check every day either on DJI's website or that of your preferred dealer in the hope there is available stock. I pre-ordered with a UK dealer days after the Flex was announced and I have now been informed that I may have to wait until July! Even so, it won't be in my plans until it is in my hands.
2023-5-7
Use props
joseugs
lvl.2
Bulgaria

That's super sad... I've checked CVP and waiting for a notification whenever they have it, same with DJI's site. But nothing... How do you PreOrder something that you don't have a date for (is the question for me)
2023-5-7
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

joseugs Posted at 5-7 03:30
That's super sad... I've checked CVP and waiting for a notification whenever they have it, same with DJI's site. But nothing... How do you PreOrder something that you don't have a date for (is the question for me)

My order is actually with CVP who, to their credit, have emailed me every couple of weeks to basically tell me their supplier is waiting for stock and thank me for my patience. I don't know if they're referring to DJI or a third party distributor. Last week is the first time they mentioned they've been given a timeframe which they said is end of June/beginning of July.. I'm fairly relaxed only because the Flex was neither promised nor expected and I have no upcoming projects that need it. If I had pre-paid for the XLR module 18 months ago . . . different story.
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules