DLOG and 10 bits on telecamera 166mm
1399 5 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

I use the 166mm camera from the mavic 3 pro a lot for video and editing, and when there is no 10bit and dlog on it this is REALLY frustrating. For me,and i think a lot of others, editing is difficult when 2 cameras can use dlog and 1 can not.
There is a visibile difference in the edited videos.

Dji, When do you add 10bit and dlog to the 166mm camera. Its neccesairy for a PRO DRONE.
2023-5-9
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

@dji? Could you update the m3pro?
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-10
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Hi,

What is the time before this update is gonna be rolling out? Because for me, the 7x is useless when other cameras could produce 10bit and dlog.
That's very inconvenient to say the least since pros edit color.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

blocker87 Posted at 5-12 07:02
Hi,

What is the time before this update is gonna be rolling out? Because for me, the 7x is useless when other cameras could produce 10bit and dlog.

Thank you for your response. We don't have any specific timeframe for this suggestion. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and that takes time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-27
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't hold your breath but while I agree it is not optimal most dLog should be able to be graded to appear very close if not identical to the Normal version and while it's not a great thing to color grade Normal footage that is also not impossible. planning scenes that move between the tele and wide lenses can also be helpful so one doesn't go from scene to scene with the same view, thus pointing out the differences. In any case, like I said, don't hold your breath.  I use the Tele frequently and am happy with it but would also love to have Dlog ability.
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules