Mini SE long replacement cable
398 5 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john pro
lvl.1

Greece

Hi all,
I want a longer  ~(1M/3ft) cable to connect my controller (MR1SD25 - I'm in Europe) to my samsung Galaxy phone.
I tried an extension and it didin't work and I'd like to avoid using an adapter.
I believe I need a USB OTG suppported cable and my question is which of the two devices acts as the host, the controller or the phone?
From what I understand the host needs to be plugged in one of the specific sides of the cable so since controller is micro usb and phone is type c
do I need a microUsb->typeC or a typeC->microUsb cable?
I didn't find the above info in the manual.
Thank you!
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you were referring to which side the OTG cable needs to be connected to, right? If yes, the OTG cable will be connecting to the controller side.
Kindly note that the micro USB plug that is connected to the controller is not a standard/popular one in the market, you may refer to the connection cable that comes with the controller, the side that plugs into the controller is not like the regular micro USB in the market. You may try to go to the electronic devices store nearby, and test the connection first before you buy. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-12
Use props
john pro
lvl.1

Greece

Thank you for your response.
Can you recommend and specific cable or where to order online?
As far as I know DJI doesn't sell such long cables.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

john pro Posted at 5-13 05:19
Thank you for your response.
Can you recommend and specific cable or where to order online?
As far as I know DJI doesn't sell such long cables.

Hi there. Correct, we do not have this part available for sale. As previously mentioned, we suggest going to a nearby electronic devices store and try looking, to test the connection before purchasing one. Apologies, we can't provide any recommended stores/online stores. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-13
Use props
john pro
lvl.1

Greece

ok , thank you I'll go to a local store.
Best regards
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

john pro Posted at 5-13 09:02
ok , thank you I'll go to a local store.
Best regards

Thank you for your reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules