Ronin 2 Tilted Axis When Powered On
413 3 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaitCody
New

United States

Hey!
After balancing my Ronin 2, when powering on the gimbal, the Ronin automatically sets the z axis to tilt. Is there a work around for this? Before powering on it's completly balanced it just seems to think the axis is level when it's clearly very tilted.

I also have been having a problem with auto tune failing. The rig will shake afterwards - is this due to having too many accessories? I read that in the manual but the weight of the rig does not exceed the max.

Please let me know if you have any tips or know how to fix these problems!! Thank you

2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for your issue. Would you please provide a video of your case for better assistance with the issues you encountered? Look forward to your reply.
2023-5-12
Use props
CaitCody
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 22:27
Hi there, sorry for your issue. Would you please provide a video of your case for better assistance with the issues you encountered? Look forward to your reply.

It's not allowing me to link a video or image, it's saying all my image qualities are too large and it won't link the URL. But when we power the Ronin 2 on after balancing and unpausing, the ronin tilts to the right and it sets it's horizon at an angle. I've "restoring gimbal parameters" on the more page, and it works when initially powering on, but after turning off and back on the axis will tilt again.
Is there a work around this? Is there a way to tell the ronin the horizon/axis should be 0 degrees when turned on?

2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CaitCody Posted at 5-19 12:55
It's not allowing me to link a video or image, it's saying all my image qualities are too large and it won't link the URL. But when we power the Ronin 2 on after balancing and unpausing, the ronin tilts to the right and it sets it's horizon at an angle. I've "restoring gimbal parameters" on the more page, and it works when initially powering on, but after turning off and back on the axis will tilt again.
Is there a work around this? Is there a way to tell the ronin the horizon/axis should be 0 degrees when turned on?

You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. Please place the camera on a flat surface and ensure that its level display is normal. Please also make sure the firmware is the latest version.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules