o(^-^)o
Mike72074
lvl.1

Germany

Mike72074
lvl.1

Germany

36#

Hi all together, sorry for bad English.... I am from Europe, Our Group bought the ME 3/thermal and we are more then dissapointed with not having active track! Yr exponations above are ok, but I do not agree with the arguing abt professional / consumer thing.
We use the thermal drone for saving many baby Deers from terrible mowing death (sorry for bad translation) and many people do the same thing all over Europe.
Before we had the ME 2/t and this Drone had all the tasks we miss now.  Naturally we expected that the new ME3/t would surpass the ME2 by far. DJI has released no doucumentation to these missing tasks  in Europe. The technical issues that are stated here, are a thing which DJI has to deal with and solve, your reasoning is too easy and too cheap - whereas the drone is expensive. This is what we expect.

And we do not like anyone telling, what we need and what we do not need in this product as a private consumer.

Dissapointment is the result of wrong expectations, i learned. This is our mistake i guess.  But we are very dissapointed !!

2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_ntKD7BoTvMYf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1149521 ft
United States

There is a thread on here about the lack of active track and lack of camera settings, no quick transfer ect. Best thing to do is contact dji and tell them about it. I just contacted them yesterday. If enough people do this maybe they will listen and do a firmware update.
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules