Mavic 3 Pro & DJI RC - "Preparing to take off..." never disappear
859 8 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerryway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4031483 ft
United States

I just received my Mavic 3 Pro with RC remote controller, updated to the latest firmware, and had three test flight. For each and every flight, there is one line of text  "Preparing to take off..." always being displayed on top of the screen, and never disappear. Restart the RC controller does not solve the problem.

How do I get rid of this line of text?

Is this a bug in the firmware for RC controller, or a bug in DJI Fly app?

Bug1.jpeg
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will have this forwarded to the related team for confirmation. We'll keep you posted.
2023-5-13
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-13 03:01
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will have this forwarded to the related team for confirmation. We'll keep you posted.

I confirmed with one of my Friend who also bought Mavic 3 Pro with RC controller in China. He has exactly the same issue. Now I believe this is a bug in DJI FLY app.
2023-5-13
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I had the same issue twice — with RC Pro.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jerryway Posted at 5-13 06:08
I confirmed with one of my Friend who also bought Mavic 3 Pro with RC controller in China. He has exactly the same issue. Now I believe this is a bug in DJI FLY app.

Hi there. Thanks for the update. Kindly try refreshing the firmware of the DJI RC first using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-17 08:41
Hi there. Thanks for the update. Kindly try refreshing the firmware of the DJI RC first using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I refreshed the firmware of the DJI RC using the DJI Assistant 2, after that the red text disappeared.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jerryway Posted at 5-17 09:12
Thanks for the suggestion. I refreshed the firmware of the DJI RC using the DJI Assistant 2, after that the red text disappeared.

Thanks for sharing the result. We're glad to know the issue has been resolved. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns or inquiries.
2023-5-20
Use props
fans81abb052
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28789 ft

Kazakhstan

I have a problem with Mavic 3 pro. I updated the drone's firmware to 01.01.0300, after that I constantly see the red message "Preparing to takeoff", in the messages menu there is an error: it is "Unable to takeoff", there are no other errors. I also updated the DJI RC firmware to 03.01.0700 but I still see this error, the motors do not start. At this time, the lights on the rear arms on the drone constantly flash red, but if I turn off the RC, it starts flashing yellow. The FlySafe Data of the latest 01.00.01.29 version do not need to be updated. I tried to connect the RC N1, installed the latest version of the dji fly app on my phone, and I got the same error. I tried it outside, found 19 satellites, but I also can’t start the motors. What could be the problem?
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans81abb052 Posted at 11-22 22:24
I have a problem with Mavic 3 pro. I updated the drone's firmware to 01.01.0300, after that I constantly see the red message "Preparing to takeoff", in the messages menu there is an error: it is "Unable to takeoff", there are no other errors. I also updated the DJI RC firmware to 03.01.0700 but I still see this error, the motors do not start. At this time, the lights on the rear arms on the drone constantly flash red, but if I turn off the RC, it starts flashing yellow. The FlySafe Data of the latest 01.00.01.29 version do not need to be updated. I tried to connect the RC N1, installed the latest version of the dji fly app on my phone, and I got the same error. I tried it outside, found 19 satellites, but I also can’t start the motors. What could be the problem?

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Will it be fine if you show us a screenshot of the error messages from the screen? Thank you very much.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules