1059 5 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373527 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello friends, I want to share an experience, I recently updated my goggles 2 to Integra, there were several features that I liked and in principle I am happy with the changes, they seem more comfortable, balanced in weight and improved blurred vision in previous ones, the button I also like control more than the pad.

Now comes the problem, the first unit had 2 almost imperceptible tiny red pixels in the center of the lens, I returned it to DJI, I bought a second one with the same experience, only this one came out a third one and it was also returned quickly. The third unit also comes with another two, all this in the first week of use. This leads me to think that they are mounting faulty panels in some way. I have had all the above glasses and never had a problem.

It can't be such bad luck, 3 units in a row, all this makes me think very badly of this product. Please, if something similar happened to someone or has them, inspect them well in front of a white background or another where it can be seen.

As I said, they are almost imperceptible due to the size and definition of the panels, but once you know they are there, well, the mind and sight go to them. In short, I have wasted a lot of time and energy in all the return processes, purchase, I am thinking of taking a break without buying them or flying, it may be a batch in poor condition.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For the issue, would you please take a picture of the red pixels for us? Also, will you be able to tell us the Serial Number of DJI Goggles Integra? Thank you in advance.
2023-5-13
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-13 18:11
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For the issue, would you please take a picture of the red pixels for us? Also, will you be able to tell us the Serial Number of DJI Goggles Integra? Thank you in advance.

Hello, it was impossible to take a photo due to how small the pixels of these panels are, their resolution and luminosity, but I already told you that I have not made two returns on a whim, with the loss of time that it entails and having my devices stopped for one time each time.

I send you the serial number privately? I do not think that in public it is the most convenient thing to expose.
My last two returns, the recent arrivals I have not yet processed.

The second ones bought from a distributor to speed up the process a little more with the same problem and result, recently sent and still not reimbursed

So the present is that I am with new glasses with the same problem and without the money of the previous ones for the moment.

Thanks
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd4745866 Posted at 5-13 21:51
Hello, it was impossible to take a photo due to how small the pixels of these panels are, their resolution and luminosity, but I already told you that I have not made two returns on a whim, with the loss of time that it entails and having my devices stopped for one time each time.

I send you the serial number privately? I do not think that in public it is the most convenient thing to expose.

Thank you. Please send us the SN in PM. However, we can not recognize the issue you said without any images or videos. Will you be able to record one?  
2023-5-13
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-13 22:36
Thank you. Please send us the SN in PM. However, we can not recognize the issue you said without any images or videos. Will you be able to record one?

I will try to record it, I already tried it in the first few with iphone13 pro and dji action 2, it was impossible. You can also check the first ones that you send and these second ones that will surely arrive shortly, if the business does not keep them or resell them. But as I say, it can't be such bad luck that 3 products present identical failure.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd4745866 Posted at 5-14 08:05
I will try to record it, I already tried it in the first few with iphone13 pro and dji action 2, it was impossible. You can also check the first ones that you send and these second ones that will surely arrive shortly, if the business does not keep them or resell them. But as I say, it can't be such bad luck that 3 products present identical failure.

Thank you so much. We will try to contact our service center. However, the first-hand report is also essential for us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules