Mini 2 questions
744 2 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM_fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 498399 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve recently upgraded from mini 1 to 2. Can anyone help with the below questions I have please.

I normally used to take out the SD card to tanager my photos. What I’m finding is some pics are already in my iPhone photos, not all just some. Not sure if they are the full resolution ones or not. Why only some?

Also new to me is the sphere photos. Where are these stored? I’ve took out my SD and on my Mac it just transfers the normal photos and videos. Where are the sphere and other 180 pano shots?

How can I show off the pano and sphere on my max and iPhone?

Thanks
2023-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The sphere is stitched on you phone with the Mini 2 so would be in the album.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the SD card isn't inserted into the drone, the photos or videos recorded will be automatically saved to the mobile phone album in the way of cache (low quality). If the SD card is inserted into the drone, after taking the photos, if the user turns on "Auto Sync HD Photos", the photos will be downloaded automatically and saved to the iPhone album. If turning off "Auto Sync HD Photos", the user needs to download the photos to the iPhone album manually.
As for the flat photos, the spherical panorama picture is a viewing mode formed after special processing. If you need to view the spherical panorama, it is recommended to upload to Skypixel platform, by which the users are able to view it with spherical effect after sharing it.
Therefore, both for the Android operation system and the iOS operation system, it is displayed with spherical effect in App Reply or Editor But after downloading to a mobile device or importing it to a computer, it is displayed as a flat viewing.
Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules