Firmware Download Error
960 2 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23898 ft
Germany

Hello  I've been trying to update my Mini 2's firmware for weeks now.  But I always get the error 0x1103a0090012

I also had to download and install the DJI Fly app manually because the error code also came up when searching for updates.

I've already tested different WLANs, it doesn't work with mobile data either.

It doesn't work with DJI Assistant 2 either.  As soon as I connect the drone to the PC via USB cable, the drone would not turn on. It's just only charging.  Tested on two PCs, tested different USB ports and cables.  The controller was recognized on the PC without any problems and I was able to update it.

Firmware on the drone is: 01.06.0200  DJI App: 1.10.1 (1005-official)

2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.  Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to configure the DJI Assistant 2 and please update the firmware of your aircraft using the software and check if the issue persists? You may refer to the response of DJI Gamora on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline regarding on how to properly modify the software so you can connect your aircraft and update the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-14
Use props
Madcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23898 ft
Germany

Hello

I was now able to successfully update the drone via the PC.

Apparently it is connected to the USB 3.0 connections. Here the drone is not recognized on any PC.

On the other hand, the drone is recognized on both PCs via the USB 2.0 connections.

It is still not possible via the DJI Fly APP.
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules