Parks Hwy, Alaska
2023-5-15
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

beautiful photo.  hoping to take my m3p next time i visit.
2023-5-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that's a spectacular shot Digi.  
2023-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks majestic
2023-5-15
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

The vantage point one gets at 3000' is something we have not seen a lot of yet. We see snapshots from airplanes and this and that but with our ability to get to 3000+ feet alongside a mountain we will start to see some nice images like this. Admittedly they won't be common because one needs to be able to get near enough to a mountain to "crawl" up it but I think this shot does show the potential of some impressive possibilities. You can see, in the bottom right corner, the mountainside that I climbed up to get this image.
2023-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Shot    
2023-5-15
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Beautiful landscape and photography.
2023-5-16
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

thanks. I click buttons good
2023-5-16
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-15 11:25
Wow, that's a spectacular shot Digi.

Thanks downtown. what's RDB?  I see your flight distance is 528 feet. New to DJI drones?  If so, welcome aboard but I see a couple of drone images on your name plate so not sure... Regardless...thanks for the kind words.
2023-5-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely pano!
2023-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

digibud Posted at 5-16 05:16
Thanks downtown. what's RDB?  I see your flight distance is 528 feet. New to DJI drones?  If so, welcome aboard but I see a couple of drone images on your name plate so not sure... Regardless...thanks for the kind words.

You're very welcome Digibud.  I only synced my flight data for a initial test flight which is why it only shows  525 feet flown.  After that I now sync all my flight data to my own hard drives.  My total flight now is 21293480 feet.  You've more than doubled my feet flown.  I like to control who has access to my data as much as possible.   
2023-5-16
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-16 11:53
You're very welcome Digibud.  I only synced my flight data for a initial test flight which is why it only shows  525 feet flown.  After that I now sync all my flight data to my own hard drives.  My total flight now is 21293480 feet.  You've more than doubled my feet flown.  I like to control who has access to my data as much as possible.

how do you set things so it's just synced to your computer? I think you have flown 4x me....21million vs 5 :::... LOL
2023-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

digibud Posted at 5-17 10:36
how do you set things so it's just synced to your computer? I think you have flown 4x me....21million vs 5 :::... LOL

Sorry, I'm a retired lawyer and not a mathematician.   You're right on the bad math on my part, guess I hadn't had enough coffee before I replied.

First I make a back up of my DAT files before I sync.  I now use OneDrive for online storage and on my Android device the OneSync app. It's configured to back up the entire DJI Fly app folder to OneDrive (one-way upload only).

I keep Fly configured not to sync by default. When I get home from flying, I run Onesync to back everything up to OneDrive then run Fly and turn on sync. When it's finished, I disable sync so it doesn't sync to DJI's cloud servers.
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules