connection to Headset Pico4
3147 6 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whynotWi
New

Germany

Hello,

has anyone already connected the drone to the headset Pico 4 ?
I could download the DJI-software and install it. But when i tried to connect the drone to my headset the app stucks in the starting screen.
I've tried several options and several wires (to make sure there is no hardware problem). But nothing helped. When i connected the drone to my mobile it works as desired. Hence i assume there is something missing on the headset ? Of course it has no GPS, but is that required, so no connection between both devices is possible ?

Help is appreciated.

regards
Stefan

2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Consumer drones do not support VR function, and therefore do not support VR goggles.
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_uuLT09vPzH1k
New
Spain

This topic is interesting, let me explain the situation.
They work perfectly, I have a DJI Mini 2 and the pico 4 and it can be piloted on a Giant Screen, without being immersive and they worked until January 2023.

There were 2 updates around those dates from both PICO and DJI, and I don't know which of the 2 blocked the input signal, and now it only records the input from the drone controller as Battery Charge.

I made several claims, they only suggested installing previous versions, they do not give explanations.

All the best.
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_uuLT09vPzH1k Posted at 6-10 07:25
They work perfectly, I have a DJI Mini 2 and the pico 4 and it can be piloted on a Giant Screen, without being immersive and they worked until January 2023.

Hello, there. We are sorry that the headset is not supported and we did not test the compatibility before. We can not guarantee the performance as well. If you tested that the previous firmware can work, then the only method to reverse back to the previous firmware.   
2023-6-10
Use props
Serpens_Alatus
lvl.1

Germany

Greetings.

Very interesting topic. How can i install die DJI App on the Pico and connect? Is there a howto?

Thank you
Regards
Serpens
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Serpens_Alatus Posted at 7-22 08:43
Greetings.

Very interesting topic. How can i install die DJI App on the Pico and connect? Is there a howto?

Hi, Serpens. Do you have a consumer drone? If yes, regretfully, consumer drones do not support VR function, and therefore do not support VR goggles just like Pico.
2023-7-23
Use props
Christian_MUC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1023579 ft
Germany

djiuser_uuLT09vPzH1k Posted at 2023-6-10 07:25
They work perfectly, I have a DJI Mini 2 and the pico 4 and it can be piloted on a Giant Screen, without being immersive and they worked until January 2023.

Hi, same here but with an older Mavic Pro. Did you find any solution on this? I tried older Versions of the Go4 App but had no success.

2-26 13:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules