589 3 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfarish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 913504 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have tried all day to calibrate the vision sensors as requested by the drone. I have upgraded the dji assistant numerous time (it keeps asking) and then when I do click on Calibration , the siftware just plays the demo slides to page 4/4 and gets stuck with the calibration button greyed out.

Very very frustrating, any ideas on what might be going wrong would be great fully received.

I have checked software up to date, screen correct display size and that the drone is switched on before being connected.

Help!!
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI drone are you using? Also, what is the reason why you want to calibrate the sensor of the unit? Did you receive an error message on the DJI Fly app? Please provide us a screenshot so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-19
Use props
rfarish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 913504 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the mavic 2 pro. The message on the contoller says Abnormal and when you tap on it the next message says Calibration required connect to dji assistant via computer. I have done this but the dji assistant 2 continuously keeps asking to be updated and although it sees the mavic when i click on it and select calibration as recommended, it gets stick on the tutorial pages. Therefore i an inable to complete the requested task.
2023-5-19
Use props
Pedro Barbieri
New

Brazil

Having the same problem with the software when using the Avata. Just can't get pass the greyed out button on the 4/4 screen.

Also tried on multiple computers and Mac's with all the precautions on the installation process, and couldn't get it to work.

Frustrating, maybe I'll have to return it or send it to repair because of a software problem.

2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules