Question about Canon EOS t7i
694 2 2023-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scooterwuf
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

New to the forum. I'm looking into getting g a gimbal for my documentary and off bike motovlogging work. Additionally, I'm looking into getting my drone pilot certification as well (but that's another story).

Does any one know if any of the DJI gimbals are compatible with a Canon EOS t7i DSLR camera? I realize it's an entry level camera, but is any cable connection required from a gimbal in order for a camera to work on it?

Any help would be appreciated,

- Wolf
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, we don't have a Ronin series gimbal that is compatible with the Canon EOS T7i. For more camera compatibility for each Ronin series, you may refer to the link below. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
Scooterwuf
lvl.1

United States

Thank you. There doesn't seem to be a link in your post. Also, I'm finding the term 'compatible' to be confusing. Does this just mean that the Canon EOS t7i cannot be connected via an operation cable to the any of the DJI gimbals? Or does it mean that the gimbals will not work with that specific camera in terms of stability operation?

I found a video posted by a photographer and cinematographer who stated that a DJI gimbal - the ronin-s, was an excellent choice for the EOS t7i. I've posted the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b9RqdYNHlk

If the compatibility issue is just about the cable connection, but my camera can still be used on the gimbal, I'm okay with that. I'm looking ahead to the future where I may upgrade to a better camera that is compatible with the DJI Gimbal I'm interested in, but for now I'd like to learn with a high end one. I also my rent a camera that is on the compatilbe list as well.

- Wolf
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules