AVATA VIDEO OUT
5190 19 2023-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Cantropus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82530 ft
United States

Hi , I have the avata + motion contoller 2 + goggles 2 kit and I need to get live video to send it to a portable tv transmitter through a hdmi cable, do you have any idea how to achieve that? Thanks in advance for your help.
2023-5-20
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... white text on a white background is still a lot
better!

Example please:

"Hello, hello, here I am! Who can see me...???"

2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra does not support the HDMI input/output.
However, DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra can be connected to DJI Fly when the consumer drone is used with the goggles.
Connect the goggles to the mobile phone via the USB-C to OTG cable, and launch DJI Fly. Then, you can see the goggles view simultaneously.
Note: When the DJI Fly app version is v1.9.9 or later, tap the icon “···” in the top right corner of the image transmission screen of the DJI Fly app to go to the live streaming function page.
2023-5-21
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-21 02:24
Hello, there. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra does not support the HDMI input/output.
However, DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra can be connected to DJI Fly when the consumer drone is used with the goggles.
Connect the goggles to the mobile phone via the USB-C to OTG cable, and launch DJI Fly. Then, you can see the goggles view simultaneously.

Is there any way getting a PC Screen mirrorred to the Googles 2 with a cable? Someone found a sollution? Or even getting something like Analog signal connected to the Googles 2?
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Koolada Posted at 5-21 08:08
Is there any way getting a PC Screen mirrorred to the Googles 2 with a cable? Someone found a sollution? Or even getting something like Analog signal connected to the Googles 2?

Hi, sorry for the late response. Do you mean cast the video played on the computer to DJI Goggles 2?
If so, only the original Windows 10 media player and Wireless Streaming can be supported, and the steps are as follow:

1. Power DJI Goggles 2 on, swipe left to enter the goggles menu, and then go to More > Wireless Streaming.

2. Right click the video you would like to watch, and choose “Cast to Device”, and choose “ZV900” on the right.

3. Play the video by clicking on the prompted interface.
2023-5-22
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-22 05:09
Hi, sorry for the late response. According to your description of the needs, it looks like the FPV LIVE function.
Currently, to realize the request, you may need DJI RC Pro.
DJI RC Pro supports the FPV Live function after upgrading to firmware version V03.01.0900. When this function is switched on, the Goggles is connected to the DJI RC Pro via USB and the DJI RC Pro can see the image transmission of the FPV drone, this feed can be output to a third party Monitor via the HDMI of the DJI RC Pro.

You did not read the question.... did you?
the answer you have given has nothing to do with his question.

he wants to know how to get the image output from a PC on the goggles.
I think to practice in the windows version of the DJI Virtual Fly app (because it runs poorly on phones....)
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 5-22 06:23
You did not read the question.... did you?
the answer you have given has nothing to do with his question.

Sorry. It seems I misunderstood his meaning.
2023-5-24
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-24 02:35
Sorry. It seems I misunderstood his meaning.

Okay, but do you got an answer after reading it again?

Just want to connect my PC to fly simulators on the googles or connect a Analog Module like it was possible on the V2.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Koolada Posted at 5-24 12:56
Okay, but do you got an answer after reading it again?

Just want to connect my PC to fly simulators on the googles or connect a Analog Module like it was possible on the V2.

If I comprehend it correctly this time, are you asking about the compatibility of DJI Virtual Flight for PC and DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2?
2023-5-25
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-25 04:14
If I comprehend it correctly this time, are you asking about the compatibility of DJI Virtual Flight for PC and DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2?

that is part of the question.
other part is: connecting goggles to the PC and getting the image from other programs on it (for example, litoff)
2023-5-25
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

BadBert Posted at 5-25 05:41
other part is: connecting goggles to the PC and getting the image from other programs on it (for example, litoff)

Yep thats exactly what I would want. Using liftoff or velocidrone
2023-5-25
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Koolada Posted at 5-25 07:10

Me to... i now use lift off to train, with the FPV remote from DJI.
Now i want to use my goggles as the app does not run OK on my pretty new high end samsung phone
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 5-25 05:41
other part is: connecting goggles to the PC and getting the image from other programs on it (for example, litoff)

Hi, BadBert. Regretfully, DJI Virtual Flight for PC doesn’t support connecting to the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2 as well as any The Drone Racing League (DRL) Simulator like liftoff.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Koolada Posted at 5-25 07:10

Hi, Koolada. Regretfully, DJI Goggles do not support any The Drone Racing League (DRL) Simulator like liftoff. Only DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 can support some of those simulators.
2023-5-26
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-26 01:26
Hi, BadBert. Regretfully, DJI Virtual Flight for PC doesn’t support connecting to the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2 as well as any The Drone Racing League (DRL) Simulator like liftoff.

obviously..... we know......

that's the whole point, DJI should make this possible, at least for the DJI virtual flight for PC!
Especially because the mobile app runs like crap on a lot of mobile phones (even high end ones), and owners want to be able to "train" using the goggles because this is a whole different experience compared to watching at a normal screen.
2023-5-29
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

BadBert Posted at 5-29 23:53

that's the whole point, DJI should make this possible, at least for the DJI virtual flight for PC!

The thing I'm not getting is that it's technical possible because you are able to stream the DJI fly app to the googles but nothing other. Cant get why DJI makes their products worse on purpose. TBH I don't even like the DJI Simulator and swapped my FPV Controller 2 for a Boxer today so even if I wanted i can't use it.

It's just a shame... Better would've bought a Used V2 and bought directly a DIY Drone instead of the garbage Avata with the not good fitting Googles 2 with bad Lenses....

My Geprc Cinelog 35 will arive tommorrow im very tensed if it will also yaw tumble and crash itself flying to the moon, I would bet it wont
2023-5-30
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Koolada Posted at 5-30 16:36
The thing I'm not getting is that it's technical possible because you are able to stream the DJI fly app to the googles but nothing other. Cant get why DJI makes their products worse on purpose. TBH I don't even like the DJI Simulator and swapped my FPV Controller 2 for a Boxer today so even if I wanted i can't use it.

It's just a shame... Better would've bought a Used V2 and bought directly a DIY Drone instead of the garbage Avata with the not good fitting Googles 2 with bad Lenses....

i agree....

i use my fpv controller 2 on my PC btw
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 5-29 23:53

Hi, BadBert. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-6-1
Use props
djiuser_IbCvIoGKqTs9
New

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-5-21 02:24

BUMP ! Does it work with O3 air unit too ?
1-16 14:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_IbCvIoGKqTs9 Posted at 1-16 14:07
BUMP ! Does it work with O3 air unit too ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide full details of your inquiry? Please note that the DJI O3 Air unit can be connected via DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI FPV Goggles V2. Please let us know if you have any further concerns. Have a nice day ahead.
1-16 19:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules