Iceland Svalvogar with Mavic 3 Cine
575 7 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
exploreiceland
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1524833 ft
Iceland

I took my then new Mavic 3 Cine with me on a family trip to the West Fjords of Iceland last summer, to a remote place called Svalvogar. My family in law is from the place and we spend our vacations there. I'm an amateur in post processing but I hope I managed to capture some of the beauty of the place. It's really a slow pace video, and I composed and recorded the music myself. Enjoy.

2023-5-21
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Gorgeous landscape (how I would love to fly there). Bit long for my taste...
2023-5-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That truly is majestic scenery, fully deserving of such wonderful videography.  Congratulations on the soundtrack too.  The whole piece is rather too long to sustain the viewer's attention all the way through, I feel.  Indeed I watched some of it at double speed (try it and you'll see what I mean), and it didn't look at all un-natural.
2023-5-21
Use props
exploreiceland
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1524833 ft
Iceland

Thank you Depp and Blériot53. Yes it's really slow and protracted. The reason for that, the video was made for the family that knows every stone and hill there. I should make a normal version, where everything cuts faster. It's just all so beautiful there, hard to know what to exclude
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely magnificent views.    Excellent job on the background music as it fits the scenery perfectly.  I can't wait for my return trip to Iceland.  
2023-5-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

exploreiceland Posted at 5-22 01:25
Thank you Depp and Blériot53. Yes it's really slow and protracted. The reason for that, the video was made for the family that knows every stone and hill there. I should make a normal version, where everything cuts faster. It's just all so beautiful there, hard to know what to exclude

I understand your logic.   Sometimes though, less is more
2023-5-22
Use props
Artress
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27195 ft
Germany

Nice Place for this
2023-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain