1049 3 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JakeS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7287871 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I was trying to use hyperlapse waypoints to setup a hyperlapse but it does not work correctly (unless I am missing something)

it does not calculate the flight time correctly when setting up a hyperlapse using the waypoint mode. For any intervals over 2 seconds it is limited to 50 or 75 shots max. it seems to be limited to this regardless of the distance between the waypoints as well. At first i thought it was my max speed was too low or the distance was too far apart on the waypoints but there is not option to adjust the speed and i tried setting up a much closer waypoint and it still only allowed for 50 to 75 shots max when using any interval setting above 2 seconds

On the Mavic 3 Cine I can setup a 5-6 second interval and get a 12 second hyperlapse (300 shots) with out issue.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JakeS. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For us to check the issue that you're having with Waypoints on your Mavic 3 Pro, kindly provide the needed information below:
• Video of operation showing the issue.
• App Log.
• Exact time when the issue occurred.

For DJI RC App Log Eport:
The app log cannot be exported by directly connecting DJI RC to access the file folder. Please try connecting DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series) to export logs, and the app log is included in the log exported from the software.
Method: After DJI RC is connected to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series), click “Log Export”, select the log to be exported, and click “Save To Local".

If your RC is not the DJI RC, please let us know so that we can provide you with the correct instructions. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-25
Use props
JakeS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7287871 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 05:22
Hi, JakeS. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For us to check the issue that you're having with Waypoints on your Mavic 3 Pro, kindly provide the needed information below:
• Video of operation showing the issue.
• App Log.

Thanks I have sent you a reply with the requested information

Jake
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JakeS Posted at 6-1 06:57
Thanks I have sent you a reply with the requested information

Jake

Hi, Jake. Thank you for your cooperation. We'll forward them to our relevant team for further checking. We'll you know once we receive an update.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules