864 6 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swat0712
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113940 ft

United States

Hi All,

Looking for some assistance here...My Mavic pro video is basically unusable due to some "glitches" every few seconds. It almost looks like some type of interference, but I've flown it in multiple locations, with different phones, I've updated firmware, recalibrated, etc...I don't know what else to do at this point and it's extremely frustrating as the drone hasn't had much use and it's already been to DJI once for a gimbal issue and for the RC to be replaced...

I posted a recent video to Youtube - https://youtu.be/3tnekk-Q24Y

Thanks!
2023-5-23
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is an extreme case of jello in your shots.  You likely have some really bad props.
2023-5-23
Use props
swat0712
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113940 ft

United States

Sometimes It will do it even when on the ground and the props not running though….
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, swat0712. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll get back to you once we received an update.
2023-5-24
Use props
Qurko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234833 ft

Argentina

I have a temporary solution for those experiencing occasional vibrations in their Mavic Pro video! If you notice annoying vibrations in your recordings, you can try the following steps: point the gimbal downward and then forward using the smart button function instead of the angle adjustment wheel on the camera. In my experience, this has helped restore camera stability and reduce vibrations in the video. However, it's important to note that this solution is not definitive. I hope this temporary solution proves useful to other Mavic Pro pilots experiencing vibrations in their videos!
2023-5-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

swat0712 Posted at 5-24 11:58
Sometimes It will do it even when on the ground and the props not running though….

In your video it stops the moment you land.  
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, swat0712. Thank you for patiently waiting. You may follow the steps below:
1. Please try to use a filter or narrow the lens aperture to increase the exposure time, or lower the degree of moving the control stick to obtain a better view effect.
2. Check whether the gimbal has fallen off from the gimbal buckle. Please perform gimbal and IMU calibration in the DJI GO 4 app, and check whether there is any error.
3. Please check whether the vibration-absorbing board is inside the anti-shedding hook.
• Check whether the microSD card is the original one.
• Calibrate the gimbal;
• Check whether the firmware version is the latest;
4. If the issue persists after the above troubleshooting has been tried, please provide the following information for confirmation:
a. The occurrence of video moiré pattern.
b. Under what user operation is the video moiré pattern likely to appear?
c. Firmware Version.
d. User’s mobile device and app version.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules