1096 5 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IrpvwX44eqR5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142930 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

I just bought the motion control package and tried it out on the drone. However it kept telling me I had an "unbound controller". This allowed me to only fly 5 times with it.
After looking it up I apparently have to unbind my RC controller before I can bind the motion controller.
This however will cause my care refresh to be void!

How can I set up the controller + goggles to work without losing my care refresh?
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

You can not bind 2 remote to 1 drone. The motion controller counts as another remote. My drone came with the rc controller. When I tried to pair it to my rcn1. It will ask to unbind the other remote. Just click cancel. Do not unbind. It will say you can only connect 5 times. Ather that just re-pair it again. Simple as that. Yeah annoying to have to keep re-pairing. But seem like only way for now until dji allow us to pair mulit remote to same drone, or same remote to multi drones.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_IrpvwX44eqR5
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-25 10:47
You can not bind 2 remote to 1 drone. The motion controller counts as another remote. My drone came with the rc controller. When I tried to pair it to my rcn1. It will ask to unbind the other remote. Just click cancel. Do not unbind. It will say you can only connect 5 times. Ather that just re-pair it again. Simple as that. Yeah annoying to have to keep re-pairing. But seem like only way for now until dji allow us to pair mulit remote to same drone, or same remote to multi drones.

Yeah I feared that was the case. But it seemed like a massive oversight since they hyped being able to use the motion controller / goggles 2 with the Mini 3...

Hoping DJI will look into this
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to bind the device you will be using on each flight. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, and change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. From the DJI Fly app, go to Profile>Device Management>Value-Added-Service>Bind/Unbind RC. Additional note: The goggles can be regarded as a remote controller. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times are also limited to five. (The aircraft cannot take off when the limit of flight times is reached). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_IrpvwX44eqR5
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-25 16:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to bind the device you will be using on each flight. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, and change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. From the DJI Fly app, go to Profile>Device Management>Value-Added-Service>Bind/Unbind RC. Additional note: The goggles can be regarded as a remote controller. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times are also limited to five. (The aircraft cannot take off when the limit of flight times is reached). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,
Thanks for looking into this.
However you seem to misunderstabd my issue.
I know HOW to do it, however when I try this I get a warning saying my care refresh will not be valid if I unbind my RC. I would like to keep that as I have paid for it, but I would also like to use the other remote + goggles, since I paid for that too..
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_IrpvwX44eqR5 Posted at 5-26 00:44
Hi,
Thanks for looking into this.
However you seem to misunderstabd my issue.

Thank you for your response. The goggles can be regarded as a remote controller. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times are also limited to five (The aircraft cannot take off when the limit of flight times is reached.). If the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, and change the bound device, bind a new device or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly.

Note: Like DJI Avata, a binding relationship is established between the aircraft to the goggles.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules