o(^-^)o
Crio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello Everyone!

Have a question.

Within 5 months I had Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3 and now Mavic 3 Pro. Each of them uses a different gimbal protection system.
However, it is the Mavic 3 Pro that gives me the most problems. It turns out that every time I take it off and put it on, I do it in a completely different way each time.

This often makes me stop and think about what I'm doing.

Yes, I know, an idiotic problem, but could someone show me the designer's method of performing these activities?

Cheers everyone and have a great Friday

2023-5-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i put a green dot on the top of the cover on the front to remind me to start there and from there i'm starting to use muscle memory.  i was finding i had the most trouble getting started determining which way was up.
2023-5-26
Use props
Crio
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 5-26 07:18
i put a green dot on the top of the cover on the front to remind me to start there and from there i'm starting to use muscle memory.  i was finding i had the most trouble getting started determining which way was up.

Yes. Im the same...
I also have some issues very often with jamming gimbal/bottom arms and top together, bottom is straight farward as its clamping on those 2 glides, and than struggling sometimes with that thin stripes as they are very thin and get everywhere.

Its like setting up a Gennaker sometimes

Anyway, everytime I feel like Im doing it wrong lol
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what problems are you having with the storage cover of your Mavic 3 Pro? Could you please send us a short video so we can check it? You may refer to the tutorial video below as the first step shows you how to properly remove the storage cover of your DJI Mavic 3 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-5-26
Use props
Crio
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-26 19:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what problems are you having with the storage cover of your Mavic 3 Pro? Could you please send us a short video so we can check it? You may refer to the tutorial video below as the first step shows you how to properly remove the storage cover of your DJI Mavic 3 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1XSeLlJUM

To be honest that actually answers my question
I was doing it slightly differently.
Thank you so much !
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Crio Posted at 5-27 01:42
To be honest that actually answers my question
I was doing it slightly differently.
Thank you so much !

You are very much welcome, Crio. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-29
Use props
Crio
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 00:51
You are very much welcome, Crio. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

Much appreciated
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Crio Posted at 5-29 00:57
Much appreciated

No worries. Happy flying, Crio! Cheers.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced