DJI Mavic 2 (no image transmission signal)
855 4 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIgraphics
lvl.1

United States

!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hello, I have a Mavic 2 and after my last flight I powered off as normal then packed up in my pelican case. I have always done this and have never haad any issues. I got home and when to get photos off and turn the drone on and I have been getting an error code 200, "No image transmision signal"

I have done everything to try ans fix this but for some reason there is no way to restart the drone? I am completely at a lost and dissapointed as this drone only has about 5 flight hours on it. It is unacceptable in my opionon for something this expensive to just up and stop working even though it was working perfectly fine earlier that day. Needless to say the drone has never been crashed or contained water damage. Can someone please help me fix this ASAP?!?!? As this is how I provide for my family I can not work and make any money without this piece of equipment!

TIA

John
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if there is an error code 200 showing in the app, we recommend you try the troubleshooting below to see if it works:
1. Re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller.
2. Re-insert the USB cable of the mobile phone.
3. Re-insert the microSD card of the aircraft.
4. Restart the drone, remote controller, and the DJI GO 4 app.
2023-5-27
Use props
JeroHero
New

Netherlands

Did it work?
2023-5-29
Use props
DJIgraphics
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 22:31
Hi there, if there is an error code 200 showing in the app, we recommend you try the troubleshooting below to see if it works:
1. Re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller.
2. Re-insert the USB cable of the mobile phone.

How do you restart it? There is no way to do it in the assistant app
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJIgraphics Posted at 5-29 13:41
How do you restart it? There is no way to do it in the assistant app

Hi, DJIgraphics. For the aircraft and RC, kindly turn them off and then turn them back on. For the DJI GO 4 app, you may just close the app from your phone and make sure that it is closed from the background as well. If you have an Android phone, you may check this link. For iOs, please check this link. Hope this helps.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules