Googles 2 Frame Rate
1004 2 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_02CYfeElcooa
lvl.1
Austria

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for clarification on the "frame per second" topic. Flying with Avata, Goggles 2 and FPV controler.

Is my assumption correct that the transmission signal to my goggles2 is the same as the recording quality?
So if I set 4k/30fps I see 30fps in my goggles 2. That would mean I have to set the video quality down to 2.7k/100FPS to fully use the 100FPS capability between the Avata and Googles2? Furthermore if I'm just racing without taking video, I should/could set 1k/100FPS to video quality to save on battery, as the goggles 2 can only display HD anyway (even if its probably not to much saveings)

Thank you
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We may need to forward this concern to the related team for confirmation first. We'll keep you posted here. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. As confirmed by our engineers, if the video quality is set to 4K 30fps in the goggles, the aircraft final video quality will be 4k 30fps. It does not have a relation with the goggles itself. If you also want to record in the goggles, the default goggles resolution will be 1080p 50 fps. Currently, we have no available data for 1K 100fps. Furthermore, this does not affect the battery too.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules