Goggles integra menu gimbal modes
1080 5 2023-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vainqueur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16371 ft
Netherlands

Hi , does the Goggles integra has a gimbal menu without FPV / Follow mode when connected to the Mavic 3 ?  Or wiil this be fixed with an update?

Anyone had the same issue?

Regards  
Harry
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Harry. Thank you for reaching out. For DJI Mavic 3 series, the default is FPV mode which cannot be modified.  But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-5-29
Use props
Vainqueur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16371 ft
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 19:38
Hi, Harry. Thank you for reaching out. For DJI Mavic 3 series, the default is FPV mode which cannot be modified.  But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.  I just want to mention that follow mode is available on the mini 3 pro . Not on the Mavic 3 Series. Why not available on the top model from DJI ?  Please solve this with the next update
2023-6-1
Use props
djiuser_7fhtSIEDuUbB
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 19:38
Hi Harry
Having the same concern.

Im really enjoying the goggles but not having follow mode prevents its practical use for non fpv shots which is where the mavic 3 shines.

The ability to set the gimbal to follow mode is sorely needed.
Please update, it's a kick in the teeth to have this feature available on cheaper models but not the higher end units customers paid extra for.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_7fhtSIEDuUbB Posted at 6-18 18:39
Hi Harry
Having the same concern.

Hi, djiuser_7fhtSIEDuUbB. Thank you for sharing your experience. This suggestion has been forwarded for evaluation. Thank you for your support.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vainqueur Posted at 6-1 10:36
Thank you for the reply.  I just want to mention that follow mode is available on the mini 3 pro . Not on the Mavic 3 Series. Why not available on the top model from DJI ?  Please solve this with the next update

Hi, Harry. Some functions might not be implemented with other models just like this one. But we have forwarded this as a suggestion of yours. Thank you for your support.
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules