620 5 2023-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FUQZjE6A8EPl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3297251 ft
Canada

https://youtu.be/AxiP20e7ki0

I just got my drone back from dji refresh and it's noisy and whiny. Is this a normal sound or is there something g wrong with the drone I got sent.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we will forward the video to the corresponding team for further confirmation. If there is any update, we will get back to you asap.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_FUQZjE6A8EPl
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 22:26
Hi there, we will forward the video to the corresponding team for further confirmation. If there is any update, we will get back to you asap.

Thank you for sending the video along. I will wait to hear back from you.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_FUQZjE6A8EPl Posted at 5-30 22:29
Thank you for sending the video along. I will wait to hear back from you.

Thanks for your waiting. We got an update from the corresponding team that due to different batches of products for motor accessories, motor sounds after startup may differ, which does not affect product performance or usage. Please rest assured.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_FUQZjE6A8EPl
lvl.1
Canada

Posting the video to my local dji drone group alot of the people in there think something might be wrong with it. I'm going to do as another suggestion tomorrow to take the blades off and test run it from there and send the video in for review.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_FUQZjE6A8EPl Posted at 5-30 23:38
Posting the video to my local dji drone group alot of the people in there think something might be wrong with it. I'm going to do as another suggestion tomorrow to take the blades off and test run it from there and send the video in for review.

Please rest assured that we've confirmed with our team that it's due to different batches of products for motor accessories, it will not affect product performance or usage.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules