My RC Pro is chinese
3020 18 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AbirShopnobaj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804308 ft
Bangladesh

Unfortunately I got a chinese version of dji mavic 3 enterprise with the RC pro also chinese version.

Is it possible to use it in india and change the language to English.

Help please
IMG_20230531_194617.jpg
2023-5-31
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The controller can usually be switched quite easily into one of the many possible languages...   
2023-5-31
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Mine is in English. When I turn it on, it asked me what language I want to use. I choose English. So yeah it can be done. But you have to know how to read in Chinese to change it since it is not in English now. Lol. Can you read chinese? You need to go into the setting menu, go to system, then language and input. Then you can change it.
2023-5-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-31 08:43
Mine is in English. When I turn it on, it asked me what language I want to use. I choose English. So yeah it can be done. But you have to know how to read in Chinese to change it since it is not in English now. Lol. Can you read chinese? You need to go into the setting menu, go to system, then language and input. Then you can change it.

you don't have to know how to read chinese; you should be able to figure out which steps to take or which buttons to press and if not, someone can tell you or you can ask for help or maybe try to follow these step but knowing how to read chinese is not a requirement for you.

2023-5-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Or you can use google translate on your phone, just point the camera to the screen while in the app and it will translate and you can change the language back to English
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AbirShopnobaj. Thank you for reaching out. To change the system language of DJI RC Pro, please power on the remote controller, slide down the screen, and select "Settings" > "System">"Languages&input">"Languages", then press and hold the target language and drag it up to the top to modify the language. If a supported language is not shown under the language list, please click【Add Language】to add the target language and then hold the target language and drag it to the top.

Note: If you drag it to the top, but the system language is not changed, please wait a while, or use your finger to swipe the screen from top to bottom to speed up the screen refresh, then it will take effect.
2023-5-31
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think all of our drones and controllers are Chinese.  : )  See what I did there?  
2023-5-31
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The Saint Posted at 5-31 09:00
you don't have to know how to read chinese; you should be able to figure out which steps to take or which buttons to press and if not, someone can tell you or you can ask for help or maybe try to follow these step but knowing how to read chinese is not a requirement for you.

https://youtu.be/UgGDP0bWnRE

This should help!!!   
2023-5-31
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 5-31 19:26
I think all of our drones and controllers are Chinese.  : )  See what I did there?

Actually dji drones are made in Taiwan.
2023-5-31
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-31 22:24

A distinction without a difference?
2023-5-31
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

ভাষা চেঞ্জ করা তো সহজ , ফোনের মতোই সেটিংস থেকে যেয়ে পারবেন চেঞ্জ করতে
2023-6-1
Use props
AbirShopnobaj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804308 ft
Bangladesh

Lot of thanks to everyone, helping me... Its a delightful pleasure to be a member of this community... You guys are awesome
2023-6-1
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-31 22:24

Where do you get that information?
DJI drones are made in China at two different factories, one in Shenzhen and one in Tianjin. The factory in Shenzhen is where the majority of the drones are made, while the Tianjin factory focuses more on research and development
2023-6-1
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Holy cow man, you have posted this same problem in so many different threads in so many ways.  
2023-6-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

And why is it unfortunate???

"Unfortunately I got a chinese version of dji mavic 3 enterprise with the RC pro also chinese version. "

Look at the bright side... It could have been worse... It could have been made in India...
2023-6-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Burt37 Posted at 6-3 17:32
And why is it unfortunate???

"Unfortunately I got a chinese version of dji mavic 3 enterprise with the RC pro also chinese version. "

Russian version controls you.  : )
2023-6-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 6-3 18:30
Russian version controls you.  : )

Actually, ours are made in Mexico... specifically designed to handle the heat...
2023-6-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Burt37 Posted at 6-3 19:51
Actually, ours are made in Mexico... specifically designed to handle the heat...

lol, right?  I remember buzzing around with a Mini 2 and when i brought it in, I could not pull the battery because it had swollen up due to heat.  I have been nicer to my equipment since that learning experience.
2023-6-4
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 5-31 19:26

Sneaky sneaky
2023-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules