DJI care ups shipping label
754 5 2023-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7uAgvIYlS9SO
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone !

I request dji care intervention (CAS-12938429-Z9C2N6).

I paid and received an opening case number. Few hours after, i also had an email from UPS which title was “shipping label created 1Z….” But I dont found any shipping label pdf file into this email !

I am not a UPS regular user so I would like to know where I can find this famous shipping UPS label. I thought it should look like a label with a  bar code or something similar.

Thanks for your help ! I hope you will learn me something.

I try to find out some topic about my issue but it seems I am the only one to be so stupid.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked your case number and saw that the Shipping Label should be sent to you on 28th, May. Would you please check your email? Like junk box. It should be an email sent by UPS.
2023-5-31
Use props
djiuser_7uAgvIYlS9SO
lvl.1

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-31 22:34
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked your case number and saw that the Shipping Label should be sent to you on 28th, May. Would you please check your email? Like junk box. It should be an email sent by UPS.

Hello !
Thanks for your help !
May 28th, I have received an email from ups with a shipping label number but I don’t have any pdf file or something that looks like a shipping label itself. What does it look like ?
Thanks a lot !
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_7uAgvIYlS9SO Posted at 6-1 07:54
Hello !
Thanks for your help !
May 28th, I have received an email from ups with a shipping label number but I don’t have any pdf file or something that looks like a shipping label itself. What does it look like ?

Hi. Thank you for the update. Please click the "Get Shipping Label" option in the UPS email, and then you will receive the PDF file for the shipping label. Please print the label and attach it to the package. Thank you.
2023-6-1
Use props
djiuser_7uAgvIYlS9SO
lvl.1

France

In the email, I only have links with tracking numbers. The links give me access to a page where I can track the return process (where is the package in Europe). But there is nothing that give me access to a shipping label.

Please can you fix this bug ?
1DDC074F-ED5F-4712-B72F-237490BF9B01.jpeg
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_7uAgvIYlS9SO Posted at 6-1 21:48
In the email, I only have links with tracking numbers. The links give me access to a page where I can track the return process (where is the package in Europe). But there is nothing that give me access to a shipping label.

Please can you fix this bug ?

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will let them resend you a PDF version.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules