software update ---> audio settings in android messed up
255 9 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear product team,

Since the last software update that I did on May 4th for the Dji Mini 2SE the audio in my phone is muted automatically. Could only get this fixed by downloading another app. Which bypasses the issue, by forcing me not to use silent mode. Since the Dji app does not go along the usual andoid security check and there is a message if I really want to install this, I have a strong suspiction that something went wrong. I de-installed the dji app and installed again. The only thing I didnt do is reset the whole phone.

appreciate you to look into this. And curious if I am the only one or more people have the same issue. I use a Google Pixel 3a phone.
2023-6-1
Use props
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear product team,  Since the last software update that I did on May 4th for the Dji Mini 2SE the audio in my phone is muted automatically. Could only get this fixed by downloading another app. Which bypasses the issue, by forcing me not to use silent mode. Since the Dji app does not go along the usual andoid security check and there is a message if I really want to install this, I have a strong suspiction that something went wrong. I de-installed the dji app and installed again. The only thing I didnt do is reset the whole phone.  appreciate you to look into this. And curious if I am the only one or more people have the same issue. I use a Google Pixel 3a phone.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask what audio you're referring to? Do you mean the prompt sound? Please tell us more details so that we can better understand the issue.
In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them.
2023-6-2
Use props
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

thanks for your answer. All audio is muted and basically the volume level button was disabled. For playing audio from the phone itself, and also Youtube etc. didn't matter if I used the buttons or the screen of the phone to change the audio.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Divine Horizons Posted at 6-3 00:11
thanks for your answer. All audio is muted and basically the volume level button was disabled. For playing audio from the phone itself, and also Youtube etc. didn't matter if I used the buttons or the screen of the phone to change the audio.

Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send the link here.
2023-6-3
Use props
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

2023-6-3
Use props
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

This is what I see when the phone is on no disturbe mode, and I try to play any audio. Also impossible to have a phone conversation. Have checked all the options in settings as well as help on android sites. Which basically have as a last opton to restore factory settings.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Divine Horizons Posted at 6-3 07:49
This is what I see when the phone is on no disturbe mode, and I try to play any audio. Also impossible to have a phone conversation. Have checked all the options in settings as well as help on android sites. Which basically have as a last opton to restore factory settings.

Sorry for this issue. If it is possible, you may sync the flight record, and back up the needed files in the DJI Fly app, uninstall the DJI Fly and then check again if your phone is working well without muting itself by default.
This issue only happens when you have the DJI Fly app installed on the phone, please let us know, provide a video of this case and a screenshot of the Android system, DJI Fly version for us, we will forward this case to our engineers to check further. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
Divine Horizons
lvl.1

Portugal

I did uninstall Dji fly and could not fix the problem. As I already did before. I am traveling this week, so might take some longer to respond.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Divine Horizons Posted at 6-4 23:40
I did uninstall Dji fly and could not fix the problem. As I already did before. I am traveling this week, so might take some longer to respond.

If you uninstall the DJI FLY App and the audio of your phone is still muted, you may need to check your phone settings.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules