Firmware Update Server Error
518 3 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moneta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11204 ft
United States

Mini 3 Pro aircraft firmware update "server error -4" - I've tried everything (I can think of)  including Forum suggestions that have worked for others. I ordered the Integra Goggles and Controller 2, so I'm trying to get ready for when it arrives in a few days. Server Error - is that my problem or DJI service problems?
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Moneta. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did you update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), or through the DJI Fly app? If through the app, can you confirm what remote controller you're using? Is it the DJI RC, or the RC-N1? Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
Moneta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11204 ft
United States

Thank you for getting back to me DJI Tony. I figured it out. My DJI Assistant 2, not on my desktop, but on my laptop, worked to install an update to my DJI RC. The RC indicated that everything was fine but that I needed to update the M3P, which didn't communicate with the server until the RC was updated. The RC didn't indicate it needed updating, just the opposite. I get my Integra and Controller 2 in a few days. Hopefully, I wont' need to write in when I update those new items.
I think DJI should publish clear steps that should be accomplished to update the various components. The DJI Assistant 2 was not very intuitive for those who are not well versed in WiFi/Bluetooth operations. I suppose I'm a little too old to understand at the required level, but then I see many people running into the same problems. That's because DJI doesn't publish a simplified checklist of required steps.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Moneta Posted at 6-3 09:55
Thank you for getting back to me DJI Tony. I figured it out. My DJI Assistant 2, not on my desktop, but on my laptop, worked to install an update to my DJI RC. The RC indicated that everything was fine but that I needed to update the M3P, which didn't communicate with the server until the RC was updated. The RC didn't indicate it needed updating, just the opposite. I get my Integra and Controller 2 in a few days. Hopefully, I wont' need to write in when I update those new items.
I think DJI should publish clear steps that should be accomplished to update the various components. The DJI Assistant 2 was not very intuitive for those who are not well versed in WiFi/Bluetooth operations. I suppose I'm a little too old to understand at the required level, but then I see many people running into the same problems. That's because DJI doesn't publish a simplified checklist of required steps.

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. With regard to your suggestion, we will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our service for our consumers. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules