Controller not charging?
717 2 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cory212
New

United States

Hey there, I’ve had a DJI Air S2 for a few years. Last time I used it (about 6 months ago) it worked fine. Today I plugged the controller in to charge it. The four lights blinked on and off (like in a normal charging session) for about five minutes but then stopped completely. When I push the On button twice the lights momentarily light up, but then go dead. Anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this or what is going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to leave the controller on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue persists? Also, you need to press the power button twice, one short press and then one long press (hold the button) to turn on the controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Recharable batteries should be charged once a month if not in use. Since you left it untouch for a while, battieres may be dead. These batteries if gets too low, will not charge at all.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules