No more video cache !
456 7 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rokplo
lvl.1
France

Since last version of Dji Fly ios app, the video transmission cache is no more accessible. The app shows the size of the cache, but the videos no more appear in the menu, it says it's empty at the place where i could find it before .... it seems it's a bug that is described by a lot of users, but DJI doesn't seem to car much about it ...
It's very complicate to edit videos "on the go" without the ability to access it directly in the phone, as i did it before ...

DJI fly app 1.10.1.     ios 16.4.1.  all firmwares updated

2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you were able to turn on the "Cache when recording" under General Settings > Camera > Cache when recording? Please enable the said option then check if the issue persists. You may also try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
Rokplo
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 21:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you were able to turn on the "Cache when recording" under General Settings > Camera > Cache when recording? Please enable the said option then check if the issue persists. You may also try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, enabled as allways … as i said, i see the cache size growing, but video doesn’t appear where it should
2023-6-4
Use props
Rokplo
lvl.1
France

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you were able to turn on the "Cache when recording" under General Settings > Camera > Cache when recording? Please enable the said option then check if the issue persists. You may also try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

No answer ? Please DJI, i'd like my cache videos back !
2023-6-6
Use props
Rokplo
lvl.1
France

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you were able to turn on the "Cache when recording" under General Settings > Camera > Cache when recording? Please enable the said option then check if the issue persists. You may also try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

no answers ?
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Could you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Also, please confirm if you were able to reinstall the app on your mobile device to further isolate the issue. Please note that after the shooting is finished using an iOS device, the video can only be viewed in the photo album of the DJI Fly software. It cannot be viewed in the mobile phone system’s album. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
Rokplo
lvl.1
France

answer to myself : after changing from iphone8 to iphone11, it seems to work again. Don't know if it's an isue related to the iphone model, or if it worked because using a fresh new phone, but the issue disappeared.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Rokplo Posted at 6-9 06:01
answer to myself : after changing from iphone8 to iphone11, it seems to work again. Don't know if it's an isue related to the iphone model, or if it worked because using a fresh new phone, but the issue disappeared.

Hello, Rokplo. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue after changing your mobile device. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules