Can't scroll through proxy files for Mavic 3 Pro
1176 10 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bindicator
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi all,

I'm wondering why is it that all of my Mavic 3 Pro proxy files are not working compared to my other videos files (eg. taken from Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3).

I can't scrub the files properly and it lags when i scrub to the Mavic 3 pro clips, other clips are working perfectly well.

Hope anyone can find a solution for this.

Thank you!
2023-6-5
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Have you tried with Davinci?
2023-6-6
Use props
bindicator
lvl.1
Singapore

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-6 00:49
Have you tried with Davinci?
I don’t use davinci at the moment so I’m not sure. Pro res proxies work like crap but cineform proxy is a little bit better. :/
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, bindicator. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are editing a video? If so, what editing software are you using? Kindly provide as well a video of the operation for further checking. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-6-6
Use props
bindicator
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 02:01
Hi, bindicator. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are editing a video? If so, what editing software are you using? Kindly provide as well a video of the operation for further checking. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro latest version
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bindicator Posted at 6-6 02:22
I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro latest version

Hi, bindicator. Thank you for that information. Please provide us as well a video of the operation for further checking.
2023-6-9
Use props
bindicator
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-9 06:25
Hi, bindicator. Thank you for that information. Please provide us as well a video of the operation for further checking.

https://we.tl/t-3rlE0ZU5ym

Sure, I've uploaded the example here in the link. You can see that they are linked to their proxies. The DJI clip is lagging.
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bindicator Posted at 6-12 02:46

Sure, I've uploaded the example here in the link. You can see that they are linked to their proxies. The DJI clip is lagging.

Hi, bindicator. Thank you for the reply. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for further checking. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-16
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

you might get more information from a Premiere forum....i
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bindicator Posted at 6-12 02:46

Hi, bindicator. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Can you please confirm if the original video file shot by Mavic 3 Pro is normal? If the original file is good, that means the product does not have a problem, which means the problem might have been caused by editor software. If that is the case please contact Adobe support for assistance. If even the original video has this problem, please provide us with the original video file for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Germany

Make sure the proxy files created for the Mavic 3 Pro footage have the appropriate settings. Check the resolution, bitrate, and format of the proxy files to make sure they are compatible with the editing program. Make sure the editing program is fully compatible with the proxy files created by the Mavic 3 Pro. Sometimes newer drone models may have special file formats or codecs that require an update to the editing software. Also to buy proxies, double-check them first and find out what locations they provide so you don't have problems. Check to see if your computer meets the hardware requirements to work with the Mavic 3 Pro proxies. Newer drone models may have higher resolution and bitrate, which requires more processing power and memory.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules