1824 6 2023-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ensar14
New
Flight distance : 26375 ft
Turkey

Hi everyone, i have the a spark

One of the battery was discharged and would not charge again, The red light is on at the charging station, i need to reset the battery but cp2112 chip required (I don't have right now). I saw this in youtube videos. I have an arduino uno board, can I reset the battery with it? I'll be glad, if you help me.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know about the issue that you are having with your battery right now. We totally understand your expertise in batteries however, we highly recommend you to use or purchase a new battery for your DJI Spark to avoid any further issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the aircraft if using the said battery. You may click the link below to possibly purchase a battery for your DJI Spark. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_EnmdEwH3ExWU
lvl.1

France

LE logiciel Killer et le P2112 ça ne fonctionne pas c'est ces salops de DJI qui ont programmé pour bloquer le rechargement cela s'appelle l'obsolescence programmée. Tous des voleurs. DJI France c’est une bande de bon à rien !!!! ils connaissent ce blocage volontaire et cela les arranges bien pour se remplir les poches.
1-21 00:29
Use props
djiuser_EnmdEwH3ExWU
lvl.1

France

LE logiciel Killer et le P2112 ça ne fonctionne pas c'est ces salops de DJI qui ont programmé pour bloquer le rechargement cela s'appelle l'obsolescence programmée. Tous des voleurs. DJI France c’est une bande de bon à rien !!!! ils connaissent ce blocage volontaire et cela les arranges bien pour se remplir les poches.
1-21 00:30
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Ensar14,

Unfortunately, the CP2112 board alone won't help here.
I have developed a method to non-intrusively (no opening/breaking the battery) to recharge the battery cells just enough to reset the internal BMS. I have revived many Spark and Mavic-2 batteries this way.
Almost all of them are back up to the full flight time.
Contact me via personal message if you are interested.

Cheers,
Wolferl
1-21 08:52
Use props
Hr Gunnar Olafsson
New

Iceland

Wolferl Posted at 1-21 08:52
Hi Ensar14,

Unfortunately, the CP2112 board alone won't help here.

I would be interested in that service.
4-12 13:56
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hr Gunnar Olafsson Posted at 4-12 13:56
I would be interested in that service.

Hi Gunnar,
I sent you a Personal Message.

Wolferl