Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Is there a way to turn off the beeps when pressing the buttons on the RC Plus for the Inspire 3?

On set they are way too loud if sound is recorded.

If there isn't a way PLEASE fix it in next FW. The buttons are very good for control, but they need the option to be quiet.

Thanks.
2023-6-8
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok. Found that if I hold down the back button and then do the 5-axis button down I can select a no noise option that turns off the button beeps.

But this also turns off all the warnings and other things necessary for safe flight.

What would really be better is if I could turn off the beeps for all the buttons, but have a vibration or other haptic that alerted me to items required for safety reasons.
2023-6-8
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

This may be a stupid answer, I'm still waiting foe my aircraft to arrive to try myself, but the controller is based on an android operating system right?

Would it be possible to pull down your notification tray by swiping down from the top of the screen and putting it in vibrate/silent mode?
2023-6-8
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Yes - that works. But then you lose any safety or other important notifications.

I think ideal would be to turn off the beeps but use vibration for notifications.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules