RC “ pro”
767 3 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ooh matronhellip.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 936325 ft
United Kingdom

Am I the only person who has suffered 18 months of hell with this controller?
There's always something wrong with it...todays is it says it dl the footage from drone to mobile device but there's nothing at all!
It's the most untrustworthy piece of junk I have ever owned.
The west bit is I own an Nsta360 Shete which only fits on the air2s so I can't even chuck the lot away!
DJI just answer questions I've not asked.
The AVATA and Fpv are both fine as they don't use the arsey pro. I can hardly ever get any footage off it and if I succeed the same method doesn't work again.

Checking the i for tonight my account email has some other person atta he's to it with incorrect data.
Does DJI actually know what it's doing?

PS. It's been replaced once and them they sent it back to Italy rather than UK!

2023-6-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Maybe lay off the Guiness before posting. My RC Pro has been perfect for the 18 months I have owned mine.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what specific issues did you experience on the DJI RC Pro? Kindly please provide us with a detailed issue so we can assist you further. If you could provide us with a recorded video showing the problem related to the post, that would be very helpful for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
Ooh matronhellip.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 936325 ft
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 6-8 13:51
Maybe lay off the Guiness before posting. My RC Pro has been perfect for the 18 months I have owned mine.

You are very oh my and I don't drink. Ive had two,both crap
2023-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules