Video Stability
609 2 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Held4Ransom
lvl.1

Canada

Hello Everyone
I am new to the DJI world, I purchased my Mini 3 Pro in January, but I haven't used it much in the winter! Now that I am starting to use it more, I am not happy with the video! The video seems to kidder and flicker. ! I have it set in normal mode, MP4 format, colour set to Normal, Coding Format = H264, and Anti-Flicker = Auto. Is there a way  to get a more stabable video?

2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We highly recommend you connect your drone and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software to have the latest firmware loaded on your unit. You may download the software using the link below. Also, please make sure to update the DJI Fly app on your mobile device (if you are using an RC with a separate device) to the latest version. After updating, have a test flight to see if the issue persists. If yes, please gather the original video file that was generated on the SD Card and send it to us so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-6-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The video seems to kidder and flicker
It's impossible to know what your issue is without being able to see an example.
Upload a small example to Google Drive or similar and come back and post a link to it and someone might be able to point to a solution for you.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules