First power on problems after FW update
439 7 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgzfly
lvl.1
Italy

Problemi alla prima accensione dopo l'aggiornamento del FW
Ti mando una serie di errori alla prima accensione dopo l'aggiornamento FW del 24/05/2023
Stabilizzatore non riesce a connettersi cod 1D030001
Componenti   mancanti cod.1610004B
Inizializzazione del giroscopio non riuscita Riavviare il drone cod. 16020004
Inizializzazione dell'accelerometro 16030004

2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please restart the drone or refresh the firmware to see if the error messages still exist. If yes, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-10
Use props
Pgzfly
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-10 00:11
Hi there, please restart the drone or refresh the firmware to see if the error messages still exist. If yes, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support

Thank you, first of all. Yes, I have updated everything off and on many times. Then I Reflesh the FWs with the computer with the DJI Assinstant 2 sw. But nothing, I also did the calibration via computer but nothing is activated and it always tells me the same errors. Contact support as you instructed.
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pgzfly Posted at 6-10 02:49
Thank you, first of all. Yes, I have updated everything off and on many times. Then I Reflesh the FWs with the computer with the DJI Assinstant 2 sw. But nothing, I also did the calibration via computer but nothing is activated and it always tells me the same errors. Contact support as you instructed.

Sorry to know about this. You can also check the case status through this link. https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en Should you have any inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-10
Use props
Pgzfly
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-10 06:42
Sorry to know about this. You can also check the case status through this link. https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en Should you have any inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.

I sent my request (5114717) now let's see how everything goes. I am very saddened and disappointed with my purchase. I invested not only my money but a lot of time to buy a product that I thought was "mature"! I practically couldn't even start the engines for a moment... I'm not happy with all this.
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pgzfly Posted at 6-10 07:07
I sent my request (5114717) now let's see how everything goes. I am very saddened and disappointed with my purchase. I invested not only my money but a lot of time to buy a product that I thought was "mature"! I practically couldn't even start the engines for a moment... I'm not happy with all this.

Sorry for the late reply. We understand your feeling very well. We will keep an eye on your case and help follow up. If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.
2023-6-13
Use props
Pgzfly
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 01:25
Sorry for the late reply. We understand your feeling very well. We will keep an eye on your case and help follow up. If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Buon giorno. Ieri ho spedito il Drone e il radiocomando al vostro centro assistenza. Molto deluso anche di questa cosa. Non è così che si gestisce un cliente dato che avendo avuto i log avete tutte le info a disposizione sapendo bene che questa unità ha un difetto che è arrivato al cliente. La vostra struttura doveva inviare immediatamente una nuova unità (verificata ed aggiornata) a me cliente. per evitare a me un ulteriore attesa di giorni dove ho pagato per avere una unità nuova che pare invece ritornerà come riparata. Vi pare corretto che ho acquistato un prodotto da nuovo poi ricevo lo stesso riparato che non ha mai volato anzi non si sono mai attivati i motori? A oggi sono profondamente deluso da questa situazione.
Pier Giorgio!
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pgzfly Posted at 6-13 20:45
Buon giorno. Ieri ho spedito il Drone e il radiocomando al vostro centro assistenza. Molto deluso anche di questa cosa. Non è così che si gestisce un cliente dato che avendo avuto i log avete tutte le info a disposizione sapendo bene che questa unità ha un difetto che è arrivato al cliente. La vostra struttura doveva inviare immediatamente una nuova unità (verificata ed aggiornata) a me cliente. per evitare a me un ulteriore attesa di giorni dove ho pagato per avere una unità nuova che pare invece ritornerà come riparata. Vi pare corretto che ho acquistato un prodotto da nuovo poi ricevo lo stesso riparato che non ha mai volato anzi non si sono mai attivati i motori? A oggi sono profondamente deluso da questa situazione.
Pier Giorgio!

We understand your feeling very well. But hope you understand that it's needed to send back the device for damage assessment so we can provide a corresponding solution. Hope you can wait for the case update patiently.
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules