Complete DJI FPV full setup including quality hard case
746 1 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I'm moving into a new hobby ( restarting my Tarantula  collection! ), so will be selling some if not all of my DJI drone  collection, so here is the first one to go.....

DJI FPV Full setup including 4 hardly used batteries, Motion Controller,  extra V2 Goggles spare battery, and a x3 rapid charge battery charger  to charge 3 batteries at once instead of one at a time. also stock  charger included as well.
This fantastic drone has NEVER been crashed or mistreated, and has not  really had the use it needed, in fact I never had the nerve to put it  into Manual Mode at all !
It is also in FCC power mode so has super strong range and penetration  right out of the box to be flown anywhere without restriction if allowed  of course.

So it includes

Expensive Hard Case from MC-CASES.COM for air tight seal in storage.
DJI FPV Drone
4 FPV Batteries
2 Goggles Batteries
Motion Controller
Stock Controller
V2 Goggles
Fast YX x 3 battery Charger
Stock chager
All connecting cables included

Selling the lot for a quick sale at £900 Collection Only from postcode SK6 3EE Stockport UK.

test.jpg
test 2.jpg
test 3.jpg
2023-6-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi. Whilst I'm categorically not in the market for moving into FPV rather than traditional droning, due to inadequate hand-eye co-ordination, your postcode reminds me of an encounter we may have had in The Torrs at New Mills last year, when you were flying there and i was on the way through with my (at the time)  Mini one. And the few minutes' pleasant chat we exchanged.  I hope you're not abandoning the hobby altogether?
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules