632 7 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 884708 ft
Greece

https://youtu.be/wfELkC9elOo

I just get my dji mini 3 and i am not able to flight it as its a problem with the connection between the RC and the phone, as y can see in the video its constantly disconnected and i cannot even make the firmware update because of this, any idea how to fix it?

I have tested with another cable and still the problem exist so its not the cable.

Thanks
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are you using an RC-N1 controller?
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn
lvl.1
Greece

Yes its the RC-N1
2023-6-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you have the cable plugged into the correct socket on the controller? One apparent socket is just an empty hole, the other socket contains the parts of a female USB-C socket.
Secondly and only applicable if you have a USB-C phone, do you have the correct end of the cable plugged into the correct socket? If you look closely at the outer face of the cable plugs one plug has the image of the controller on it.

Having watched the video I would, if applicable, be inclined to check that the cable plugs are the correct way around. If they are then check whether or not the phone behaves in the same way when connected to a computer. If the phone has a micro USB connector then my first suspicion would be a dodgy socket on the phone. Have you tried a different phone that has the same type of connector?
2023-6-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Use a toothpick and clean the port on your phone.
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn
lvl.1
Greece

Yes i have plug it in the correct socket, i was flying dji mini 2 for long time so i know this. The cable is the type c to my phone which is redmi note 11s. The cables are connected the correct way i am 100% about it, its also visible from the video that it is connected and then disconnected.

I haven't check to connect my phone to computer i will try that.
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn
lvl.1
Greece

I tried to connect the phone to my laptop and i had the same disconnections so the problem its on my phone. Recently was a update on Mui 14 so maybe is this the problem or as wrote @Mobilehomer maybe need cleaning the usb port
2023-6-13
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_H6RP6p66LUXn Posted at 6-13 10:55
I tried to connect the phone to my laptop and i had the same disconnections so the problem its on my phone. Recently was a update on Mui 14 so maybe is this the problem or as wrote @Mobilehomer maybe need cleaning the usb port

Yeah, it's amazing how much dirt/lint and gunk gets in that port from sitting in your pocket etc.  Good troubleshooting though.
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules